💚~𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵?~💜

!!!!!!!!!DISCLAIMER BEFORE I START THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!

I DO NOT SHIP HU TAO X TIGHNARI. HU TAO IS A WINGWOMAN IN THIS STORY!!!
Anyways, Please enjoy ~ <3

( Small Tighnari POV: )

As Cyno walks next to him, Tighnari notices everyone gives him scared, or angered glances. Cyno seems used to it, however. Soon enough the crowd disappears and they are alone in the hallway. Tighnari yawns, and falters a bit, but manages to catch himself.

Cyno looks at him, and stops walking.
'Do you want me to carry you?'

HUH!???? YESSIR-

'I-I ugh, um...Sure! Wait- umm...'
Cyno laughs, and picks him up, bridal style, as to make sure he doesn't drop him. Tighnari's cheeks burn even redder, and he subconsciously buries his head in Cyno's chest, his heart pounding. Soon enough he falls asleep, softly purring in Cyno's arms... ~ <3

( Cyno POV: )

Cyno walks to the dormitory, the secretary looks surprised to see him.

'I'm here for Tighnari'
'Tighnari Valukashuna?' (its what google says his name is don't come for me 😭)
'Yes ma'am.'
'Here. He's room 129.'
'Thank you.'
'No problem, Dear.'

Cyno takes the keys, and walks to the dorm, where he meets Hu Tao.

'Tao!?'
'CYNO?'

(The only thing going through my head fr)

'Tao!?''CYNO?'(The only thing going through my head fr)

(Anyways, back to the chapter.)

'You-'
'WHY ARE YOU AT MY DO-'

Cyno shushes Hu Tao, and points to Tighnari, who is still sleeping.
'Oh-'
'Yeah. Now be quiet and unlock the door will ya.'
'YeS yOuR- OW!'
Cyno swats her hard, and she winces

'Okay Okay!'
She unlocks the door and walks inside.
Cyno follows her, and lays Tighnari on a bed, while Hu Tao climbs up onto the bunk, and starts to unload her bags.

Cyno stands up, and stretches.
'You want something to eat?'
'Yesss'
'Steamed fish with a side of prawn dumplings?'
'You know me too well'
'You are my only friend'
'Skill issue'
'Shut the fuck up.'

Cyno walks into the mini kitchen and starts making food, while Hu Tao continues unloading her things.

( Tighnari POV: )

He starts to stir, and stretches from his little curled up position. His ears perk up, and his tail wags a bit when he smells Cyno's cooking.

'Mmmm...' - He yawns, and stands up, walking to the kitchen.

'Are you-'
'Nope.' - Cyno is focused on his cooking, but answers.
'Then who is?'
'Tao.'
'Ghost Girl?'

'Pft- Haha!' - Cyno bursts out laughing at Tighnari's nickname for Hu Tao, just as Hu Tao peeks inside the kitchen.
'Should I be concerned?' - Hu Tao raises an eyebrow.
'I called you ghost girl. NO OFFENCE OF COURSE! THAT- THATS A-'
'Nice. His humor is broken so it makes sense that he is laughing at that anyways.'
'How is his humor broken-'
'You'll see.'

Cyno is still shaking from laughter, and Hu Tao cracks a smile and starts giggling.
'I guess it was kinda funny, hehe.'

Tighnari's tail wags, and his ears perk up.
'You guys are so nice, how come you are always avoided?'
'That's a long story.' - Hu Tao turns to him.
'I like stories.'
'I'll tell ya later, okay?'
'Mk.'
'Its a sensitive topic from him' - She whispers in Tighnari's ear.

Tighnari raises an eyebrow at Hu Tao, and she shrugs.
'Anyway, is the food almost done?' - She peeks over Cyno's shoulder on her tiptoes  to see.
'almost.' - Cyno is still chuckling slightly, but he is focused on cooking now.

Cyno then finishes cooking, and places the Steamed fish with a side of prawn dumplings in two plates, and gives one to Tighnari and one to Hu Tao; Who eats it happily. Tighnari takes the plate, but pauses before eating.
'Aren't you hungry?'
'Nah, i ate earlier this morning.' - Cyno smiles warmly.
'If you say so.'

Tighnari sits down, and eats. Cyno leans against the wall, looking out the window. Tighnari finishes eating quickly, and puts his dish by the sink, and Hu Tao does the same.

Tighnari feels comfortable with these two. Even if they are considered freaks, they are nice.

( Smol mini tiny Hu Tao POV: )

'I'm bored. Wanna watch a movie?'
'Eh, Sure why not' - Cyno shrugs
'Sure!' - Tighnari gives her a thumbs up.

Hu Tao puts on a horror movie, and Cyno sits next to Tighnari. A few times Tighnari squeaks and looks away.

( Last Tighnari POV of the chapter! : )

Tighnari is a bit frightened, but he tries his hardest to not show it. There is a jumpscare and a loud flash of lightning, both make him jump. Then there is a jumpscare and someone screaming, and Tighnari subconsciously buries his head in Cyno's shoulder.

'C'mon! its not that scary!' - Hu Tao laughs.
'Oh Tao leave him alone.' - Cyno nudges her, and Tighnari keeps his head in Cyno's shoulder, too red and embarrassed to respond.

' - Cyno nudges her, and Tighnari keeps his head in Cyno's shoulder, too red and embarrassed to respond

Anyways, That is chapter two!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed! ~ <3

~ 790 words