44/The Witch's Broom

Leo Blue POV

I was more than surprised when the Water Witch gently handed me her broom. Her boney fingers slowly places it in my fingers.

"Be very careful with it."

"I will, I promise."

"Do you though? I'm giving you the chance of a lifetime." She tells me sternly, "The government trusts you, so therefore I do."

"You trust the government?"

"Yes. I expect the best." She darkly puts it. "If you want that bus to be sooo magical to prevent the possibility of losing cult members, then use the broom wisely.

"So, how do I make something good happen?"

"Think about it, shoot the broom."

"So I can use this broom and have any power..... ever?"

"Ha ha ha!" She screeches, "No." She then states flatly. "You can cause weather changes,  you can teleport anywhere on earth, make something fly or shrink, or grow, or you can simply kill someone."

"Kill someone! No sh*t! Just by pointing a broom and thinking? Do they disappear or become a dead body on the floor?"

"I don't really know. You see, I only let one mortal man use my broom before. He killed some old guy, and I never did find out how well that went."

"But don't you kill people all day?"

"All day? I'm not that evil. I can only can kill one person before midnight. ONLY if they deserve it. What kind of Witch do you think I am?"

"Ooookay. Sorry I asked."

"Return it three A.M tomarrow, if you don't..... ah, well, you will face consequences."

At 12:00, I waited at the driveway as my Guinea pigs fill up the seats. To my surprise, Abigail Murphy came back. She didn't seem very happy actually, instead she looked rather anxious. She takes one step onto the bus and says to me, "I'm not going to miss a bus ride again! Never ever ever!"

Something tells me that this group of Guinea pigs became terrorfied of missing bus rides.

Oh, Abigail, someone must've told you that your dream was used recently when you weren't here. That someone must've been Maxton Malute, for he was in the front seat again.

"Alright Guinea pigs!" I announce as I take the wheel, we're going to collect your dreams again, and we're going to travel wherever you want!"

"The mall!" Someone requests.

"Oh, silly Guinea pigs. There are so many more places than that!" I laugh, which was followed by comfused silence.

"Antarctica!" Someome screams from the back.

"Ha ha! That's more like it!"

I unravel my bag of sugar plums and sleep pills for my Guinea pigs whom, I'm sure, is wanting to go to Antarctica because they doubt that I could take them there for real. They are just doing it for the fun of it, but little did they know, they're in for something truly devious.

"Okay, okay, kids, you guys can take those sleep pills and bite into those plums. You'll wake up in Antarctica."

I go down the isle to pass out the essentials when Abigail catches my eye. "What, Abigail?" Worried, yet feisty to say the least, she says, "We're not going to Antarctica."

I toss a pill and plum to the next person.

"Why not?"

"It's just not realistic! We can't possibly-"