Check out (7)

Kelly's POV

It was later on in the evening, 7:30 to be precise, in the time that passed we had all got changed into something a lot smarter and met at 5 for dinner and since then we have stayed in the bar, Stella was due on stage any minute now, I caught a glimpse of her earlier heading behind the stage she smiled over at me as soon as she spotted me sat on one of the front tables. I smiled back and sent her a little wave, keeping my eye on her before I lost sight of her.

Which didn't go unnoticed by the guys as they had to kick me under the table to get my attention.

When it was Stella's time to come on stage it was with a few others, one who played a guitar, one on a keyboard and one on drums, she was in her own little band and she was the lead singer.

I don't think I once ever took my eyes of her for the entire time she was performing, she had one heck of voice on her, I could have sat and watched her singing all night, because I was so focused on her eventually it felt like there was only me and her in the entire room, as everyone else around me just became a blur and faded out.

The real world fading back in around me as I heard my name echoing around me, it all coming clear quickly and realising it was Matt shouting my name.

"Kelly!" He shouts again as I turn to him "Jesus christ, I shouted you 3 times" he says chuckling. "Do you want another drink" he asks pointing to my bottle which was still full as I didn't even take my eyes of her once to take a drink, it had now warmed up to room temperature so won't be any good. 

He grabs the other empty bottles as I nod "Erm yeah please" I say handing him my bottle "are you going to drink this one this time" he says chuckling as he turns away and heads to the bar.

I look back at the stage as Stella was helping her band mates to pack away their stuff. She carries a box off the stage and I loose sight of her as I turn back to the table "she was great wasn't she" I ask them as Cruz chuckles "well welcome back to earth" he says still laughing as Otis joins in with him.

Matt soon comes back over with our drinks as I take hold of mine and start drinking it. "Nice to see you actually drinking it for a change" Matt says sitting down.

"So when's this birthday surprise that she's so called organised for you? Or was that ruse to get us to stay so you could actually just drool over her" Otis says as I look towards him.

"She said after 10 o clock, that's all I know" I say placing my beer down. "Why is it, it's always you that gets the fun" Otis says back as I shrug "even I don't know the answer to that." I say chuckling.

"It's alright after this how about me and you go and hit up a few strip clubs then we will get to have our own fun" Cruz says grabbing his beer as Otis clinks his with Cruz "now that I can get on board with" he says as him and Cruz down there beers.

I chuckle and shake my head going to grab my beer as I feel a hand stroke across my shoulder as I look up and see Stella standing next to me "oh hey you...you were awesome up there, I didn't know you could sing" I tell her as she chuckles "okay fanboy settle down, but Thankyou...I just came over to see if your ready for that surprise I promised you?" She asks as I chuckle and nod "did you actually organise that for me?" I ask her as she shrugs "I might have...but you need to come with me for now is that okay?" She asks as I look to the guys as they smirk and chuckle at me.

"Go on Kelly, it is your birthday go enjoy yourself" Matt says as I chuckle and stand up "you're the best" I tell him as I pat his arm "they will enjoy themselves too up next is a burlesque act and their choice of clothes leave nothing for the imagination" she says winking at the other guys as Otis Cruz look at each other, deciding to stay here.