Thought of her (11)

Kelly's POV

Our plane just landed at O'hara, everyone starts collecting their cases from the overhead compartments, I instantly turn my phone off airplane mode, a message instantly coming from Stella as I click on the notification to open the message

"Just had a nice hot shower thanks to my private plumber so thought I'd thank you again with this 🍑" the message reads as an image comes through as I place my phone against my chest making sure no one saw as I turn slightly so no one can see as I look back at my phone and look at the image again.

The image was of her standing with her back to the mirror wearing just the towel, her back to the twisting her body a little to take the photo and lift the towel a little, given me a view of her arse.

I can't help but grin as I save the image and start to reply, "😍👅💦" I send first before I start typing a proper reply "I miss watching that ass, getting hard just thinking about it" I send to her as I lock my phone and pulling at my jeans to make them looser as I stand up, covering my crotch with my hand luggage as I make my way off the plane.

I meet the guys at baggage claim as we all collect our cases. "Brett text me, she's waiting at pick up zone 2 she said she will drop us all off" Matt says as I nod "aww that's awesome saves trying to get a cab" I tell him patting his back as we all start walking through the airport to the exit.

Once in Brett's car she asks us how the trip was as they all fill her in on the details of the trip, I on the other hand keep checking my phone to see if Stella has replied.

"You're quiet Kelly" Brett says looking at me in the mirror. "Just tired is all" I say putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Not surprised, what time did you eventually get to bed last night, was beginning to think you wouldn't be coming back at all, she's got you hooked real good" Matt says turning to look at me as as I nudge his seat "ahh matts told me all about your lucky lady, what's her name again" Brett asks Matt "Stella, he's completely smitten by her their goodbye this morning was something straight out of a romance movie" Matt keeps teasing as I shake my head

"Alright alright leave it out...let's talk about something else" I say laughing as they all laugh.

They start talking amongst themselves again as I take my phone back out seeing a notification from Stella as I open it up

"Come back soon then and you can watch it bounce on you 😉" her message reads as I grin and quickly start to message her back "oh with an offer like that I plan too" I reply back as she instantly starts typing as I wait for her responses

"Good, as I'm missing you already, God what have you done to me, you've turned me into a sex crazed addict, all I can think about now is you, and how many ways I want you to fuck me right now, rather than being stuck behind this desk all day and night" her text reads as I inhale deeply before typing back to her "I've done nothing other than just give you a bit of my vitamin D and it's got you addicted, I could give you one way to think about...me fucking you against that desk" I reply back as I feel Cruz nudge me from the side as I lock my phone and look at him.

"This is you" he says pointing to where we are as I see we have arrived at my apartment "oh thanks sylvie, appreciate it" I tell her as she turns to me "no problem" she says as I climb out the car opening the trunk and grabbing my case and bag as I wave at them all before heading inside and upto my apartment.