Welcome!

WELCOME TO SADISTIC SAINT
Inspired by Hannah Montana: The Movie.

Hello! Welcome to my story, I'm so glad you're here! Thank you so much for giving my story a chance

Hello! Welcome to my story, I'm so glad you're here! Thank you so much for giving my story a chance. Trust me, you'll love this book.

Ps: go read my other Beyonce book! Queen and Ghost!

- DISCLAIMERS -

MATURE CONTENT/ LANGUAGE

SEXUAL CONTENT

AGE GAP

MURDER

DADDY KINK

SOMNO KINK

CNC

STALKING/OBSESSION

CHEATING

SUMMARY

It's 2006 and Beyonce just released her newest album "B'Day." She's on the covers of Vogue, adding more Grammy's to her collection and soon becoming the next best thing. In the middle of her popularity, she travels back home to Louisiana for her mother's birthday. She never expected to meet Micheal, a handsome cowboy living with his girlfriend on a small farm.

He is charming and kind, his charisma is what captivates Beyonce to know more about him. As time
progresses, she can't stay away and soon a deadly obsession appears. She won't let him go, her feelings for him are too strong.

And she will do whatever it takes to make him hers.

COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. Sadgirlzera does not give any person for any part of this work or any of its contents to be reproduced, copied, or modified. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, locales, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Copyright by Sadgirlzera

FAQ

How often do you update?
I update once or twice every week. Unfortunately, I am a student-athlete so most days I get back at 7 or 8 but when I have free time, I am always writing.

Will there be a sequel for this book?
I would love to create a sequel but only time will tell!

Is this book mature?
If you are under the age of 18, I suggest you stop and leave. This book has sexual chapters, violence, mature use of words, etc. I marked the chapters with explicit content with a ⚠️ so be warned! Take a look at the disclaimers once again because this is a very dark romance!