Chapter Twenty Three ⚠️

Sadistic Saint
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

BEYONCE'S MOANS SOUNDED THROUGH THE bedroom

BEYONCE'S MOANS SOUNDED THROUGH THE bedroom. Micheal swiped his tongue across her slit before grazing his teeth over her tender flesh. Her chest moved up and down rapidly while he slowly dipped his tongue into her juices. She placed one of her hands on his head, running her fingers through his curls. She leaned her head back into the pillow, feeling ecstasy flood through her body.

She moved her hips across his face while he continued fucking her with his tongue. She gritted her teeth while her body suddenly grew hot. Electricity pulsated through her body and she succumbed to a moment of pure ecstasy.

He gripped her waist with both of his hands so she couldn't run away. He moved his tongue around, groaning to himself deeply. When she tried to move away because the pleasure was too much, he dug his nails into her skin.

He wasn't letting her go.

He wrapped her thighs around his head, using his tongue to rip a third orgasm out of her. It was almost like he was eating her out for himself because he was starving for her. He couldn't get enough. He found himself addicted to her causing his obsession to flourish.

"Fuck, yes." Beyonce gripped her bedsheets while her legs turned into jelly. He tongue fucked her hard, sucking on her clit and stealing her juices. A loud whine escaped from her and she came into his mouth.

He swallowed her cum once again, moving his hands up to grip her breasts. She panted and allowed herself to come down from her high. He chuckled, licking his lips and savoring the taste of her juices. "Your taste is addictive, baby."

"Micheal, I need you inside me." She whispered and he chuckled, licking his lips in a way that nearly made her melt.

"You dirty little whore. So impatient, yeah?" He smirked, grabbing her ankles and dragging her to the edge of the bed. He spread her legs, bending them at the knees and pinning them to her chest.

Then, he flicked his hard cock against her clit. The anticipation and longing were almost too much to bear but he eased inside of her and she felt whole once again. "God, yes."

He threw his head back when he thrusted inside her. He fastened his pace, fucking her into the mattress earning more silent whimpers to leave her mouth.

"Oh my God!" She cried, feeling a tremor travel through her. Her body felt like it was on fire while he touched the deepest parts of her. The groundbreaking, earth-shattering, soul-healing sex they shared brought a distinct type of pleasure to both of them.

Beyonce rolled her eyes back, feeling his hips connect with her thighs. Sweat dripped off his forehead and she found his wet body so sexy. Even under the dim light, she could see how perfectly his sculptured abs moved.

"You're mine, hm?" His clouded blue eyes landed on hers again and she nearly came just from his eye contact. He was never a shy man and he always took the opportunity to admire her.