Chapter Fifteen ⚠️

Sadistic Saint
CHAPTER FIFTEEN

IN THE MORNING, MICHEAL STOOD NEAR Beyoncé's bed and crossed his arms

IN THE MORNING, MICHEAL STOOD NEAR Beyoncé's bed and crossed his arms. It was early, around 7 am and she was still fast asleep. The bedsheet wrapped around her naked body, one of her perky breasts was exposed and her brown nipples caused his throat to tighten. He had just fucked the woman who was stalking him and now, his mind wasn't able to rest.

He placed a kiss on her forehead, adjusting the bedsheet over her body. He looked back towards the closed door, rubbing his temples. A couple of hours ago, he was hellbent on keeping this hidden but now that he's had time to think about it, the only solution was breaking up with Josy.

Besides, he couldn't drag Beyonce around like some side chick, he knew what he needed to do. He walked out of her bedroom, adjusting his uniform. His first race started in 2 hours and his call time was soon.

He grabbed his belongings and walked out of the suite, with plans to focus on what was most important today: winning the Derby.

Around 4 pm, the last race was about to start. He had achieved first place in some of his races and came second and third in others. He was tied with another competitor (point-wise) and if he wanted to win the entire derby, he needed to win the race.

"Whatever happens, Storm—." He whispered to his black horse. "You made me more than proud."

"You talking to your horse, boy?" He heard from behind him. He chuckled, raising his right eyebrow and turning around. There, he saw another man next to his horse and he instantly broke out in a smile.

Micheal walked over to him, pulling him for a hug. "I recognize that voice anywhere, Greg."

Gregory Samual was one of Micheal's first friends and competitor riders when he first started. He had taught him plenty of tricks and skills when starting and Micheal was forever grateful for his expertise.

"It's good to see you. Look at us. The last time we saw each other was in Louisiana when we first started riding and now, we're at the Derby." Gregory said as they broke apart. Micheal chuckled, his eyes moving to Gregory's horse. "That is one scary ass horse, I ain't lying."

"You scared?" Gregory asked causing him to scoff and cross his arms. "Hell no. You ain't nothing to be worried about. I'll be sure to look back when I cross the line."

"You're just as funny as you used to be."

The officiator blew his whistle, grabbing everyone's attention. Micheal wished Gregory good luck before heading to his horse. They were all ordered to mount and after, positioned at the starting line. Hundreds of people from around the world watched from their seats with excitement flooding their veins.

The whistle rang marking the start of the race. The horses took off and for a second, it was hard to make out each rider from the other.

During the first couple of laps, Micheal kept up the pace with the group, he didn't want to exhaust his horse. On the last lap, Gregory took off, now moving to first place. Micheal looked at the finish line which was fast approaching.