Chapter Thirty Three

Sadistic Saint
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Sadistic SaintCHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

TODAY WAS THE DAY OF THE WEDDING.

Jazz music bounced off the walls of the venue while the band continued playing. Hundreds of people gathered in the church with happy smiles. Today was the famous wedding and celebrities from across the world traveled to watch it. Some of the wealthiest in the world were in attendance, excited to see the superstar wed her iconic boyfriend. Solange stood at the front of the church, smiling at the guests who arrived before they were searched by security.

She looked down at her watch, checking the time. The wedding was planned to start soon and she was about to head inside when she spotted a yellow taxi parked in front of the luxurious church. The door opened quickly and Micheal jumped out. Her lips parted in shock as he headed towards her. "Is she married? Did I miss it?"

Ever since she left him, he had tried contacting her but he later realized she had blocked his number. Her family members weren't picking up his calls as well because she didn't want them to. Solange looked at him with wide eyes. He wasn't supposed to be here, he was supposed to be in Louisiana, that's where Beyonce wanted him.

Away but safe.

But he was just too stubborn. This was a problem. The most powerful people in the world were in attendance. If they found out, her side boyfriend was here, it would be another bad look on her career. Luckily, the paparazzi didn't know where the wedding was or else his face would be on the newest article by the morning.

She wondered what he was doing here dressed in a perfectly tailored tuxedo with a black cowboy hat. She quickly grabbed his arm, tilting his cowboy down to block his face. Then, she rushed him to the side entrance, where the security guards stopped her. She raised her right eyebrow. "I'm the sister of the bride. Get out of my way."

They looked at each other and slowly moved to the side, allowing them to walk through. She guided him to an empty closet, as he adjusted his hat. "What are you doing here?"

"I have to fight for her, Solange." He explained, like it was the easiest answer in the world. She cursed, pinching the bridge of her dress. "I'm sorry, Micheal. I really am but she made her choice."

"I thought you would understand." He scoffed, placing his hands on his hips and pacing around. Then, he looked right back at her and shook his head. "I thought you would have wanted me to come here, just to try to get her back."

"You think I don't want my sister to be with you? I do, of course. But you know her and you know how passionate she is. If there is anything she loves more than you, it's not me, it's not our parents... it's her ability to sing. Allow her to have this."