Chapter Thirteen

Sadistic Saint
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

JOSY LED BEYONCE TO THE VIP SECTION IN the stands, sitting down on the seats

JOSY LED BEYONCE TO THE VIP SECTION IN the stands, sitting down on the seats. The first race was about to begin in the next couple of minutes and they could see Micheal standing next to Storm. If he won this race, he would continue through the championship and gain more points.

Beyonce looked around the audience, this place reeked of generational wealth and she even saw a receipt on the ground for 500,000 dollars. Everyone was wearing the hottest designer and while she was a celebrity, she was only wearing jeans and a T-shirt. She didn't know she was going to the Kentucky Derby, it was only when she found out he was a starter, that she packed everything she had at the moment and called for her private jet. Luckily, she was able to use one of her sister's old wigs so she could disguise herself and no one would recognize her.

"There's my baby! He looks so handsome in uniform." Josy smiled.

"Go, Micheal!" Beyonce yelled. He turned his head, focusing his eyes on her, tightening the grip on the reigns. She offered him a wink, holding up a sign that said his name in bright pink letters. He found himself chuckling painfully, finally turned away and shaking his head. Of course, she was here. Now, he was about 10x more nervous.

The official stood in front, ordering them to mount. All the riders hopped onto their horses and Micheal tapped Storm. When the whistle rang, he yanked the reigns quickly and Storm took off. The audience began to cheer as the cameras zoomed in on one the most anticipated 2-minute races in the world.

Beyonce ran her tongue over her bottom lip; Micheal was out on the track, doing what he was perfect at. She pulled out her camera, looking at him through the lens. She noticed the way his hair blew effortlessly in the window and she scanned his arms, taking photos of his veins with her camera.

She would hang these photos up and show their kids. They would be so proud of their father.

In the last lap, Storm ran to the front, showing off his impressive muscles. Josy and Beyonce stood up, their lips parted in shock as he crossed the finish line first, all the other competitors following behind.

"And it's Micheal Richardson in first place with Storm!" The announcer yelled and the crowd cheered. Beyonce heard people scream out his name while others complained about losing their bets. She clapped her hands, praising him from the stands. She suddenly stopped when Josy grabbed her sign, screaming even louder for him.

She rolled her eyes, looking at her sideways. Eventually, she shook her head and faked another smile. She reminded herself to be patient as everything would turn in her favor.

She was sure of it.

TIMESKIP

Beyonce walked behind the couple as they headed through the lobby. Today was more than perfect as Micheal won most of his races. He and a couple of other riders had the most points and he was currently in third place overall. Plenty of people congratulated him as he passed and he felt as if he was on top of the world.