Chapter Thirty Six

Sadistic Saint
CHAPTER THIRTY- SIX

Sadistic Saint CHAPTER THIRTY- SIX

guys, your comments make my day. i love y'all so much🩷🩷 don't feel shy to comment, i listen to your feedback.

THAT NIGHT, KELLY AND MICHELLE RELEASED a string of giggles, closing their eyes and leaning their heads back. Beyonce smiled as she listened to her friends laughing from her grand bathroom. She felt as if she was on top of the world. All of her troubles were behind her, she could finally live life unapologetically with Micheal. That was the man she loved and she wasn't going to hide how utterly in love and obsessed she was with him anymore.

"Michelle, you should have seen the look on their faces. It was like they couldn't possibly believe they had been played." Kelly laughed, pouring herself more champagne. "God, I have been wanting to beat his ass trifling ass for a minute now."

"And I'm glad you two did. Giselle, girl. What are you doing in that damn bathroom?" Michelle asked, lifting her feet and placing them on the expensive couch.

Beyonce sank her teeth into her bottom lip, walking out of the bathroom. Then, she unraveled her robe, revealing the expensive lingerie she was wearing. It clung perfectly to her body, and the lacy bra did nothing to cover her brown nipples. She wore matching stockings and the leopard print Louboutin So Kates, which caused her feet to ache but looked sexy as hell.

Almost instantly, Kelly and Michelle's eyes widened and they began to worship her. "Beyonce Giselle Knowles! You are slaying the fuck out of that set."

"Really? You think he'll like it? I bought it a couple of days ago." She asked while her friends ran up to her.

Kelly nodded. "My wife is so stunning."

"I'm only your wife until the divorce finalizes." Beyonce laughed, playfully pushing her shoulder. She began to look at herself through the tall mirror in her bedroom, smiling softly to herself. She felt as if she was beautiful and sexy. And she knew when Micheal saw her wearing this, he wouldn't be able to resist.

Then, she looked back at Kelly and Michelle, running her hands all down her body. "I look good, don't I?"

"Sexy as fuck. The ass and the titties are sitting beautifully, babe." Kelly verbalized, grabbing Beyoncé's glass of champagne and handing it to her. "I am just afraid his ass is gonna knock you up before your tour. Especially if you planning to go to Paris with him."

"Paris isn't confirmed yet. I mean, we have to figure out schedules."

"But knowing how down bad he is for you, y'all gon be on the first flight out." She said, causing them all to giggle. A blush coated Beyoncé's cheeks and she playfully rolled her eyes. Taking a sip of her champagne, she led her friends back to the living room of her bedroom.