everywhere

He couldn't keep his smile.

"Ano? Para kang baliw dyan, pangiti-ngiti." She rolled her eyes.

He smirked and adjusted his sunglasses.

Last night was like a dream for the both of them. They slept together in one bed after decades. Well, there's nothing happened aside from her admitting that she misses him.

The next morning, he found himself alone in bed. He figured she was up early to prepare their first meal of the day. During breakfast, they were both silent but he kept on glancing at her, smiling like an idiot while she was obviously ashamed of what she said last night. She knew he will not sleep on it.

He then convinced her to take a walk around the area. "I-tour mo naman ako dito." He said, slightly guilt tripping her. She agreed anyway.

"Wala naman, masaya lang ako kasi ano nga sabi mo kagabi?" He scooted closer to her face, pretending not hearing her even if she's not saying anything. "Miss mo na 'ko?"

"Marcos!" She pushed him away.

He chuckled. "Ano nga ulit? Ah miss mo na 'ko!"

"Bahala ka nga dyan! Maligaw ka sana!" She rolled her eyes and walk ahead.

He laughed and followed her. He decided to make fun of her even more by recording her reaction. "Ulitin mo nga yung sinabi mo, i-video ko lang."

She turned around only to see his phone's camera was directed to her. "Ano ba!"

He chuckled. "Sabi nya kagabi, miss nya na daw ako. Ilang weeks na kasi syang nandito sa Bellagio for fellowship." He said on the video. He then realized how she's far from him now. "Uy saglit, wait mo naman ako. Nagagalit ka na naman eh."

He keep up with her finally. "Sorry na. Binibiro lang naman kita."

She ignored him.

"Palagi ka nalang galit saakin, wala pa namang nangyayari saatin pero parang naglilihi ka na." He smirked.

She stopped walking and glared at him.

He laughed. "Joke lang!"

"Nakakainis ka! Bumalik ka na nga sa Pilipinas!" She was so pissed.

He laughed as he watched her walk away. "Uy! Sorry na! Joke joke lang naman yun eh."

"Umuwi ka na!" She hissed. Not even looking back.

He slightly ran to keep up with her. He held her hand.

She paused after feeling his hand holding hers. She then felt their fingers intertwining. She felt like floating in the air. Oh god!

"Don't worry because the feeling is mutual naman. I miss you too." He uttered and walked again, but this time, they were holding hands.

He kept on talking as they walked along the streets of Bellagio. Knowing him, he has a lot of stories about a lot of things, while she was just listening to him while roaming her eyes around the place. They're hands are still intertwined, that's the main reason why she's quiet. She didn't know what to do.

"Tayo ka dyan, picturan kita." He said.

She unconsciously walked to where he is pointing. She just put her hands inside her coat's pocket and showed a shy smile. She then realized how he used to do that before— he's her official photographer. They haven't experienced traveling together before since they have a lot of kids.

"Ganda! Look!" He beamed after snapping some pictures.