ily, mom

"Hindi daw iinom kasi babantayan ang anak!" Leni shook her head in disappointment as she put some cold compress on Bongbong's head early in the morning. He was drunk af.

He groaned as Leni pressed the thing on his head a bit harder, "Dahan-dahan naman, Cabbage."

She rolled her eyes. They were seated on the dining table already for breakfast. Luckily, the kids were still sleeping.

"Gawan mo nga ako ng kape, Darling." He requested, caressing her thigh.

She stood up to make a coffee and serve it to him.

"Aba! Aba! Naglalaro na naman po ng asa-asawahan!" It was Millie, who's laughing with Kit.

"Morning!" Bongbong uttered as Millie crouched to kiss him cheek to cheek.

Kit tapped Bongbong's shoulder before going to Leni to greet her. "Anong nangyari sa'yo pare?" He sat across Bongbong, beside Millie.

"Hangover!" Leni answered, slightly rolling her eyes.

Kit and Millie chuckled. "Kulang lang sa babe time yan!" Millie said.

"Speaking of babe time, saan kayo galing kagabi? Umaga ka na pumasok sa room." Leni asked, looking at Millie.

"Edi uminom!" Millie said, sipping her coffee.

"Magkasama kayo? Wala din 'to si Kit eh." Leni asked.

Millie frowned. "Huh? Hindi ah. Ewan ko dito kung saan galing kagabi." She pointed at Kit.

They all looked at Kit. "Uminom din. Pero wala ako sa bar. Naglakad-lakad ako kagabi, ang lawak pala nito."

Leni realized something. "So lahat kayo may night life kagabi except saakin? Galeeng!"

They laugh.

"Don't worry, mare kasi it's a tie kayo nina Aika and Trish. Tulog na agad yung dalawa eh. Di nga siguro nun namalayan na lumabas pa si Sue ng room nila." Millie said.

Bongbong rested his head on Leni's shoulder. "Sakit ng ulo ko."

---

They went island hopping with the private yacht complete with crew

They went island hopping with the private yacht complete with crew. They were able to create their itinerary taking them to many secluded beaches on nearby islands. First stop was Pansukian, a small desert island.

Then, they moved to Daku Island for snorkeling and surfing. Sue didn't want to go since she's afraid pf what's underneath.

"Sumama ka na. Let's go!" Simon told his sister.

"Ayaw ko kuya, baka mamatay ako." Sue frowned.

"Come on! Kami bahala sa'yo. Hawak ka lang saakin." Sandro assured his sister.

Sue pouted before agreeing. She knew her brothers will not neglect her. "Pag binitawan mo 'ko kuya isusumbong kita kay Daddy."

"Oo na. Wear this na." Sandro said, helping her wear the snorkeling mask and diving fins.