yes or no question

"Ohhh are you waiting for mommy?" Millie exclaimed as she descend from the stairs. She's all dressed up locally from head to foot and is ready to go to her event in Quezon City. "What do you think of mommy's outfit today?" She said, picking up her pug, Moana.

The dog just looked at her.

Millie giggled. "You like it? Hmm? This is all Filipino made. Ganda diba?"

Moana just licked her.

"Anyway, I'm going na because I don't wanna be late.  You eat a lot ha!" She said putting moana down.

Millie is living alone with her dog and house helpers. She's still single and planned to keep it that way. Her work keeps her busy and going out with her friends made her relax. She has a lot of friends and acquaintances since she's the Tourism Secretary and she came from a wealthy and famous family. She's sosyal in short.

"The Secretary of the Department of Tourism, Hon. Emilliana Cresencia Buenaflor!" The emcee announced her.

Millie smiled as she made her way to the podium to deliver a short message. "Magandang araw po sainyong lahat!"

She delivered her welcome message for the opening of the Coffee Convention this year. She said it will be a great avenue to feature and showcase the different coffee we produce locally.

After her message, the emcee announced that it's time for ribbon cutting. Mayor Joy of QC held the other scissors as she stood beside Millie. They smiled for pictures before simultaneously cutting the ribbon. Everyone clapped.

"Sya nga pala, Sec. nandyan si Kit." May Joy beamed.

Millie was surprised. "O talaga, Mayor? Buti naman at nakaattend sya."

Joy nodded. "I invited him, sabi ko kung di ka naman busy pwede ka mag drop by dito. Alam mo naman yun mahilig sa kape."

Millie chuckled, nodding. "Oo nga. Gusto nun yung mga ganitong coffee beans and all."

Joy saw Kit at the side of the stage talking to some City Officials. "Ay ayun pala sya, Sec. wait lang at tawagin ko."

Millie just smiled at the Mayor. She didn't know what to do.

"Sec!" Millie was brought back to reality when she heard that familiar voice. She looked at the side and saw Kit.

"Hey! Long time no see!" Millie exclaimed, kissing him in the cheek. They remain friends even after their break up. Besides, they have a lot of common friends.

"How are you?" Kit asked, observing her look.

"Uh okay naman." She was a bit distracted by the way he look at her. "Ikaw? How are you? Buti naman at nakapunta ka dito."

He shrugged. "Wala naman akong lakad ngayon eh. Saka sinabihan ako ni Mayor Joy na dumaan. Di ko nga alam na nandito ka din."

She frowned. "Di mo alam?"

He nodded. "Oo. Akala ko sina Mayor lang. First time naman kasi to dito sa QC."

"Ah okay." She nodded slowly, slightly hoping he was there because she was there as well.

She was the first to walk to the booths so he followed her. Other City Officials roamed around as well.

"Saka malay ko bang pupunta ka dito eh wala ka namang interes sa kape." He uttered, scanning some coffee beans from the first booth they stopped by.

Her eyes bulged. "Wow ha!"

He smirked and looked at her. "Why? Totoo naman diba? Di ka naman nagkakape. Inaaway mo nga ako dati pag nagkakape ako kasi gusto mo pareho tayo ng iniinom."