RPm cutie

Carrie smiled warmly the moment Sue went out of their unit. "Ready ka na ba, Ma'am?"

Sue nodded, nervously. "I don't have a choice "

They chuckled. Sue gave Carrie her lunch bag and insulated tumbler as they marched towards the elevator. It's already 6:30am when they arrived at the school. Carrie and the PSGs where able to accompany Sue up until the door of her designated room.

"Nandito na maam sa bag mo yung mga need mo. Tapos dito po nandito yung snacks. May chocolates din dyan maam." Carrie instructed before Sue get in.

Sue nodded. "Thanks, Ate! Message nalang kita mamaya pag lunch break."

Carrie nodded. "Sige maam. Good luck! Kaya mo yan!"

Sue smiled and went in. Today is day 1 of her board exam. She's manifesting that Psychometrician license ever since she graduated.

She found her seat and settled in. She put her tumbler on the ground beside her chair and put her phone in silent mode. Then, she felt someone poked her.

"Hi! I'm Ivy, Ivy Marquez!" The lady who seemed to be her seat mate beamed at her.

Sue smiled and offered her hand. "I'm Sue. Seat mates pala tayo for two days?"

Ivy nodded. "Good luck saatin. Makakapasa tayo pareho. Let's claim it!"

Sue crossed her fingers. "Claiming it!"

Then, the exam proper started. Sue made sign of a cross then breathed deeply before opening the booklet full of questions. Then, she started shading her answers praying to God that it's the right answers.

"May kasabay ka ba mag lunch?" Ivy asked during lunch time.

"Uh meron, yung, uh, ate ko. Yung ate ko naghihintay saakin sa labas. Ikaw?" Sue doesn't want to attract any attention regarding her identity. It's clear that Ivy doesn't recognize her and she's thankful for that.

Ivy nodded. "Wala ako lang mag-isa. May baon naman akong dala."

Sue nodded. "Sabay ka na saamin. Tara!"

Ivy nodded and they both went out of their room. They walked to the school's cafeteria where Carrie is waiting. Sue introduced Ivy to Carrie.

"Wow! Sana all! Nag takeout!" Ivy jested the moment she saw what's Sue's lunch. It's takeout food from army navy. Sue decided not to bother cooking anymore to save time, so she just asked Carrie to take out food from somewhere.

Sue chuckled. "Ikaw ang sana all kasi mukhang pinabaonan ka ng mommy mo ng lunch."

Ivy nodded, chuckling. "Si mama talaga nagluto at nag prepare nito. Pati ng mga chocolates eh saka mga biscuit pinabaonan ako. Para daw di ako magutom."

Sue smiled, happy for her. Ever since she's a kid, she never experienced having someone, let alone a parent to take care of her or her needs. She basically grew up with her friends and cousins and their families. "Sana all!"

At 6:00pm, the first day of the board exam was finally over. Sue breathed deeply and silently prayed to God thanking Him for finishing the day. Tomorrow, she promised to come back stronger.

"Thanks ate! Bukas ulit. Sunduin nyo ako dito sa bahay same time." Sue instructed Carrie before she went inside their house.

Carrie nodded. "Yes maam. Rest well. Last na day na bukas!"

Sue waved. She went inside the house, eat plenty, relaxed her mind and sleep early.

Day 2 and last day of the board exam, Sue was then again fetched by Carrie from their condo in QC. When they arrived at the school, Ivy was already there.