throw pillow

Bongbong quickly opened the door after he saw Millie from the peephole.

"Oh you're here!" Millie exclaimed, surprised to see Bongbong opening the door of Leni's house.

Bongbong froze for a moment. He didn't know what to say and how to explain why he's there.

"Ha! I knew you will be here! After natin mag-usap kanina sa opisina mo, malamang dito ka tumakbo." Millie smirked, walking past him. She then saw Leni's current condition, "Oh my god! Mare, anong nangyari sa'yo? Vertigo?"

"Ingay mo, Mare." Leni told her weakly. Her eyes closed as she felt even more dizzy after knowing what happened to Sue.

"Ay! Sorry sorry! That's why you kept calling pala kanina." She said, sitting slowly beside Leni in the couch. She checked her best friend's condition as she always do every time her vertigo attacks. "Uminom ka na ng meds?"

"Hmm" Leni nod a bit. "Are you drunk?" She can smell the alcohol.

"Slight. Galing ako sa office nitong si Bongbong eh. Napainom ako ng madami kasi iniwanan ako. Well, buti nalang kasi dito naman sya pumunta. At least may nag alaga sayo kahit papano." Millie said, she slowly stood up and went to the kitchen to drink cold water.

"Nag message si Carrie. Nakaland na daw sila. Pauwi na sila dito sa QC." Bongbong said after reading Carrie's message.

Leni sighed in relief. At least her daughter landed safely. "How's Sue?" She asked, opening her eyes slowly.

"Okay naman daw." Bongbong said.

"Ano bang nangyari kasi?" Millie asked with a glass of cold water on her hands. She needed to be sober now to handle the situation better. "Ang bilis mag spread ng video sa internet kaloka!"

"We don't know the whole story yet, pero sabi kanina ni Carrie napaaway daw yung grupo nina Sue sa kabilang table." Bongbong said, he looked so stress with Sue being involved in a scandal and Leni's state at the moment. He sighed, he needs help, maybe from someone who's more sober.

A knock interrupted them.

Millie volunteered to open the door. "Christopher?!"

Kit wasn't actually that surprised to see Millie there. He knew that she will be there as well after hearing what happened to Sue. But what surprised him more is Bongbong being there. "What happened? Nasaan na si Sue? Anong nangyari sa'yo, Lens?"

Bongbong and Kit exchanged some pleasantries. "Papunta na si Sue dito, pare. Pinauwi ko na dito. Di pa namin alam anong nangyari eh." Bongbong said, sitting beside Leni carefully.

Leni slowly lift her head to look at Kit. "Ang bilis mo naman nakapunta dito."

"Pumunta agad ako dito nung nakita ko sa Twitter eh." Kit said. He then observed Millie who's been chugging the cold water. "What happened to you? Are you drunk?"

Millie nodded. "Yeah. But I'm getting sober now."

Kit sighed. "Ngayon mo pa talaga naisipan maglasing?"

Millie frowned at him. "FYI lang ha, Atty. Belmonte, hindi ko alam na ganito ang mangyayari, okay? Nakainom na 'ko bago pa mag trending si Sue."

"Guys, this is not the time to fight. Baka lalong mahilo sainyo si Leni eh." Bongbong mediated, checking Leni if she's okay since she's sensitive to lights and noise.

Millie rolled her eyes at Kit.

Bongbong held Leni's hand, "Hey, how are you feeling? Anong gusto mo?"