sparrow has landed

Millie screamed at the top of her lungs the moment she felt her dress was drenched. "What the— umayos ka nga Christopher!"

She called Manang Emma to help her with Kit. She doesn't know why he's even that drunk.

"Pasensya na maam!" Manang Emma apologized as they supported Kit so he can stand properly.

"Okay lang po, Manang." Millie said. "Dalhin nalang natin 'to sa kwarto nya para malinisan ng maayos."

Manang Emma nodded. After a few minutes, they were able to reached Kit's room. Manang Emma said she'll get a basin with warm water and towel for Kit. Meanwhile, Millie searched for his closet to get some clothes he can sleep in.

"Alin ba ang mga pantulog nun?" She whispered to herself as she scanned his small walk in closet.

Ohh shirts!

She finally found where his shirts are, so she got one and a thought of getting a boxer shorts. But then, she realized how she smells like shit so she decided to get another shirt for her.

When she went out, she saw Manang Emma just entered the room. Then, they looked at each other probably waiting for their next step.

"Uh okay lang ba Manang mag linis na muna ako?" Millie asked. "Naamoy ko na kasi yung suka sa damit ko."

Manang Emma nodded. "Ay sige sige po maam. Dito ka nalang maam." She guided her to the bathroom of Kit's room. "Ikuha kita maam ng towel. Ano pa pong kailangan nyo?"

"Wala naman na po. Towel nalang po siguro." Millie said.

Manang Emma nodded and quickly went out.

Millie went inside the shower and look around his stuff. She was impressed how he's still using the same products he's using decades ago. Loyal pala ha!

After a quick body cleaning, Millie went out and saw Kit sleeping on his bed. She rolled her eyes after realizing that she needs to take care of him in that moment. She told Manang Emma to prepare hot soup for him since she knew he would need it while she started to wake him up.

"Huyy! Umupo ka muna para makapagbihis ka!" She poked him.

He groaned.

"Hay naku! Tanda-tanda mo na di ka pa rin marunong mag kontrol ng pag inom. Buti sana kung may mag aalaga sa'yo." She ranted though he's not responding.

She was able to make him sit and rest his back on the headboard. She quickly took off his polo and sando. She then unbuckled his belt.

He held her wrist.

"What? You need to change. Hindi kita pagnanasaan, baliw!" She defended.

"Ako na." He said and lazily unbuttoned his pants. She just helped him in taking them off.

Oh good god!

Millie exhaled deeply after seeing his wearing nothing but his boxers. She can see the huge lump on the center of his legs.

"Sabi mo di mo ako pagnanasaan." He smirked, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Ha— what?! Hindi naman talaga! Kapal mo naman." She rolled her eyes. She soaked the towel into the basin filled with warm water and sat on the bed.

"Pupunasan kita." She said and started to wipe his face.

He just was just staring at her. "Thank you."

She nodded, soaked the towel again.

"Are you wearing my shirt?" He asked.

"Uh yeah. I borrowed it muna—"