swim-up bar

Leni rubbed her palms into her dress to reduced the sweating. She was feeling anxious ever since she woke up this morning. "Next time nalang kaya?"

Bongbong held her hand, "This is the perfect time. Trust me."

She nodded. Trying to calm herself down because today, she and Bongbong will talk to her girls about their rekindled relationship. They're just waiting for Sue to arrive. Aika and Tricia went downstairs while they've got Jillian on FaceTime.

Leni's knees felt weak after hearing the door opened revealing Sue. "Anak!"

Sue looked at them with no expression, she knew what's gonna happen after seeing her dad in the living room. She wanna roll her eyes.

"Anak, can we talk?" Bongbong stood up. "May sasabihin lang kami sainyo."

Sue put her luggage beside the cabinet and sat beside her Ate Aika without saying anything. Aika and Tricia looked at Bongbong and Leni. Jillian was waiting as well.

"Girls, meron lang sana kaming gustong sabihin sainyo." Leni said, afluttered. "Remember nung tinanong ko kayo what if mag boyfriend ulit ako?"

The girls knew it.

Leni earned her courage, "Kami na ulit ng Tito Bong nyo."

Bongbong held her hand, "I hope you're okay with this? Kilala ko naman kayo because we used to live together for years, pero syempre iba na ngayon dahil malalaki na kayo, so I am willing to learn about you. Hindi ko na sasabihin na mamahalin ko kayo just like my children, kasi anak naman na talaga ang turing ko sainyo kahit noon pa man."

Aika, as the eldest, spoke in behalf of her sisters. "Saamin po wala naman problema. Anyway, malalaki na din naman po kami and may mga sari-sarili na ring buhay. I think it's time that you two get back together again."

It made Bongbong and Leni's hearts happy.

"And siguro wala naman po tayong magiging big adjustment kasi tumira naman po tayo sa iisang bahay noon." Aika continued. "Pakiusap nalang po sana namin, Tito is sana po maging safe palagi si mama. I know that you're coming from the opposite side of politics, pero since nandito naman na po tayo at nagkabalikan na po kayo, wish lang po namin yung safety ni mama."

Bongbong nodded, "I promise to take care not just your mom but kayo din. I know that this setup is kinda messy because of politics but I want to assure you that I will be on top of things lalong-lalo na sa safety nyo."

Aika, Tricia, and Jillian nodded.

"Akyat na po ako. Mukhang tapos naman na po." Sue said, leaving them.

"Ma, I think you should talk to Sue. Hindi ito madali for her." Jillian said.

Leni nodded and looked at Bongbong. He nodded at her. They excused themselves from the girls and followed Sue upstairs. They knocked at Leni's room. Leni and Sue shared a room. They didn't hear any response but the door wasn't locked, so they pushed it open gently.

"Ano pong kailangan nyo? Gusto ko po sana mag pahinga." Sue uttered with no expression.

Leni and Bongbong slowly entered the room. "Anak, usap naman tayo." Leni said.

Sue rolled her eyes subtly. She knew her parents will not take no for an answer. She sat on the recliner, arms crossed, avoiding her parents' eyes.

Bongbong and Leni took it as a yes, they sat on the edge of the bed facing Sue.

"Anak, pasensya ka na ha! Hindi namin alam ni Daddy yung nangyari sa'yo." Leni said.

"Paano nyo po malalaman eh busy kayo sa isa't-isa?!" Sue raised an eyebrow.