Chapter 10 - MIND BLOWING

AUTHORS NOTE: Patawarin po ako ng mga hindi mahilig sa BS. Skip niyo na lang po tong chap na to kung ayaw niyong basahin. Bwahahahahaha! Pero sa mga mahaharot diyan na gustong gusto, GO! ENJOY READING.😋

Ara's POV

"Don't move."..

I was looking straight to her eye, imagining things that was just playin on my mind. She's staring at me like nobody have looked at me that way. Her gaze, was so intense, that makes me stop breathing and blinking. I can't afford to lose every moment of her beautiful sight. I had one step, as my fingers wanted to feel her skin next to mine so badly; she step back.

"I said don't move."..

I froze. Her voice was so commanding. It sounds so strong, and the authority was there.

I blushed. As she kept on memorizing every detail of my face. She smiles, I melt. She giggle, I was captured. She step closer to me. No boundaries at all, and caress my face. She kiss my forehead, my nose, my cheeks......... my lips..

"I need you.".. She say.

"Jhin. I love you.".. And I honestly respond.

She then hugged me so tight. Long enough to let my feelings be satisfied. Jhin, started to wrapped her arms around my waist. She move closer and closer, and kiss my neck.

I push her away. No. Don't. I cannot promise to control my self the next time she'll do that.

I always wanted to make love with her, but I respect her.

"You're seducing me. Don't you?"..

She smiled. A very sexy smile. Her eyes was filled with lust. Ano ba tong nakikita ko. Or maybe, it was just me? Being filled with lust in my body.

I need to change the mood.

"You wanna grab something to eat?"..

"Yes.".. Whispering in my ear with very husky voice. Oh God. How can I control it?

But I need to stand my ground. I pretended as if it doesn't affect me.

"Tara na. Bumili na tayo ng makakain mo."..

But she let her one hand fall and started kissing me.

"I'd rather eat you.".. And then she cupped something down there. Oh fuckin shit I am wearing my varsity shorts! I was shocked. My knees were shaking. I don't know what to do. I need to hold something for support.

"J-Jhin, oh God, why are you doing this?"..

I still managed to talk, though my heart was beating so fast and my breathing becomes narrow.

"Because I love you too.".. I felt that my heart squeezed. Did she really just say that?

She slammed her lips against mine. And started kissing my neck. She easily slipped her finger inside me. I can feel the lust over taking my body. I was out of control. I moan loudly as I could.

My eyes almost fall out of their sockets! She's the best. She knows exactly what she is doing. Ang she's a goddess! She kept pushing and pulling and rubbing and everything was just perfect. I don't know how will I reacted but I guess my moans answers it all.

Gustong gusto ko ng sumigaw! Kinagat ko na yung labi ko to stop myself and stay still.

"Faster.. Yes. Fasteeer.. Yes! Like that. Oh God damn it. That's it!"..

And as far as I wanted to look at her to do the job, I can't bare it but to close my eyes sa sobrang sarap ng ginagawa ni Jhin.

"Oh God. Right their. Yes. Uhhhh.. I'm close.. So closeee! Their.."..

I open my eyes but instead of wiping it, she ate it. What kind of a goddess Jhin was. Natutulala na lang ako. SHE WAS A MIND BLOWING GODDESS. But as I clearly feel that she was now licking my pussy, naduduling ako sa sarap! She can multi-task! For God sake. Ayaw niya akong pagpahingahin sa sarap! Hinihingal na ko. Tinalo ko pa yung nag jogging sa park.

I was bending. Hirap na hirap na ako sa posisyon ko. Pero tinaas niya yung isang paa ko para sa suporta, at ipinatong sa balikat niya to have an easy access to my pussy. Kung anong klaseng sarap to, hindi ko na alam, pero sobra pa sa heaven to.

She gave me the best orgasm of my life. And that was so over whelming.

For the second time around I reach the top of the toppest and the very top of heaven. She stand and wipe her mouth with hanky.

"Your'e now cleaned.".. And smiled broadly.

She got me speechless. No perfect words to say. Not even thankyou will do.

And suddenly, the place becomes blury. It turns to white, and started to fade. I can't see her and I was about to cry. Why?!

"Jhin? Jhin! Jhiiiiiinnnnnnnn!!!"....

And then I woke up. Shit. Shit. Shit! Did I just have a wet dream?! Diyos ko naman! Wet dream about Jhin?!

"Malala na to."..

Napapailing na lang ako habang sapo ko ang ulo ko. Pa linga linga ako sa paligid. Ako nga lang pala mag isa dito sa condo. Safe. Kung ano man yung ginawa ko sa sarili ko habang nag we-wet dream ako, walang nakakita, walang nakarinig. SAFE. Nakahinga na ako ng maluwag.

Na alala ko na naman yung ginawa ni Yeye. Paano ko ba ipapaliwanag yung message na yun kay Jhin? Hindi pa ako handang umamin no. Diyos ko naman! Pano ko itatawid to?

"NAKAKAHIYA TALAGA!!!!"...

Bwisit talaga tong Mika Reyes na to. Nilagay ako sa alanganin. Babawi ako sayo. Mag hintay ka lang.

"NAKAKAGIGIL!"..

Napapanaginipan na kita. Nakakaloka tong ganito. Nababaliw na ata ako.

Habang nag iisip at kinakausap ang sarili, biglang nag vibrate yung phone ko.

Bzzzzzzzt bzzzzzt bzzzzzzzzzzt.

"Oh shit!"...

Para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig! Baka si Jhin na to. Lord help me. Ano kayang nireply niya. Huhuhuhuhu

Tol? Tulog na. Wag excited sa week end ha? 😜 "..

Bwiseeeeeet! Si Mika lang pala yung nag text! 😠

"I need a glass of water. Matutuyuan ako ng dugo kay Yeye.".. Nung tumayo na ako, I just feel my undies was so damn wet! Na bwisit ako lalo, at imbes uminom ng tubig, diretso na ako ng banyo para maligo.

As I finished. I know that I need a good night rest. And pleaseeee.. Stop dreamin bitch! Mahiya ka sa balat mo.

I turn off the lamp. And closed my eyes.

"Yes. I'll do have a good night sleep."..

~~~~~~~~~~~

ABANGAN ANG SUSUNOD NA KABANATA. ❤❤❤