Chapter 29

"About time you showed up. By the way who is this man Izzy?"

Izzy got up dusting off the ice shavings of her sweater. Loki saw that Izzy was now cover in cuts and bruises. Also she was holding a sword on one hand and a gun in the other hand. In the room it had a chandler hanging, and touches all around. Inside of the fire being red it was blue.

Deadpool fell off the wall on his feet. Izzy walked between Deadpool and Loki. The Casket sitting on a pillar that was about Izzy's waist.

"What happened to you Izzy."

"Uh. Frost Giants attack me and my friend."

Loki looked at the man who was standing next to Izzy.

"Izzy who is m-"

"Deadpool,Loki. Loki Deadpool."

Loki sticked out his hand to shake but Deadpool didn't do anything. Loki's expression was pretty annoyed by Deadpool for being an arrogant mortal.

"How am I going to destroy this thing?"

"How about your powers Izzy?"

"Maybe that can work?"

"Or you can use my gun and sword to destroy it."

"That can work too."

Izzy now staring deeply at the casket. Loki and Deadpool look at each other then look back at Izzy. The girl doesn't know what do now. They didn't tell her how to destroy it. While Izzy was in a deep stare Deadpool and Loki were trying to make Izzy snap out of it.

Then Izzy shakes her head as she blinks a few times. Izzy puts the gun and sword standing at the pillar. Taking off the necklace putting it on the top of the casket. She made sure it was facing up to the ceiling. Now she picked up the the sword and gun. Izzy gave Deadpool his gun back but still holding the sword. She walked over to the touches and took one down. Then putting it over Deadpool's sword. Now he sword was burning the sword but not melting it.

"You own me a new sword"

"Yea if I don't die."

Izzy went back to the casket. She used one of the powers to make the casket burn with the necklace. Black spots where forming on Izzy's skin. Izzy had started to panic like crazy.

"Hurry up and destroy it"

Izzy looked at Loki as he put a hand on her shoulder. It made Izzy calm down a little bit. The skin on Izzy became more more black.But then an explosion right next to them. The explosion sent the three flying. Izzy got up to see it was Laugey.

"It was a clone wasn't it?"

"Well your smart aren't you? Looks like you are deteriorating?"

"Shut up you assface."

"Really assface."

"Shut up Deadpool"

More and more black spots came upon Izzy's skin. Deadpool disappeared and then appeared behind Laufey. Right when Deadpool was about Laufey had disappeared. Laugey reappeared behind Loki and stabbed him through the heart.