Chapter 21

Loki tried to walked up to Izzy but couldn't. There was icicles spiking up around Izzy. There where more come out and shielding her. Loki cut on his face from one of the icicles. Loki felt scared but yet the others had came to try to destroy the icicles that where around Izzy.

Inside of the icicle Izzy fell down on her knees and was confused. She didn't know what's going on. The hair was still white and her skin was still pale as snow. But her eyes where really red. It was red as blood. Izzy has probably had come back to her senses or not. It took some time to get ride of of the icicles.

Tony looked at Izzy and saw her eyes. Tony saw that her old self was in their somewhere. Tony only wants to help her and keep her safe. He didn't want this to happen at all.

"What are you looking at douche bag." said Izzy to Tony in that same voice " It's all of his fault" as she pointed to her dad while yelling "He could have let me die when I was born"

"Izzy-" said Tony but was interrupted by a flying icicle

Izzy magically threw a icicle that almost hit Tony's head. Thor grabbed Izzy's neck from behind and faced turned her around to face him. Thor wanted to help her too but didn't know how to. Izzy was holding on to Thor's wrists trying to escape.

So Thor slammed Izzy on the floor hard like a bolder was thrown at her. Izzy was screaming like a little kid. Thor felt it was his fault for not destroying the casket.

"Let me go you dick" yelled Izzy

"After the Frost Giants have let you go from there grasps" said Thor in angry voice

"Like that's going to happen" said Izzy while laughing.

Izzy punched Thor in the face and kicked him in the stomach. Izzy had gotten out of Thor's grasp and summoned a sword and hit him . But Thor had blocked it with his hammer. So Captain America threw his shield at her but Izzy grabbed it while facing Thor and threw back at Cap. Clint shot a arrow and it hit Izzy's stitched up arm.

But Izzy wasn't in pain though. So Izzy pulled out the arrow and snapped the arrow in half.Then came Hulk and punched her in the back. Izzy went flying outside but she fell over the balcony. Tony hurried so he went after Izzy. Tony was scared for Izzy because she might die because of the Frost Giants.

He felt that Izzy was being control like a puppet with strings. Before the girl hit the ground Tony caught in time. But Izzy was covered in ice and icicles all over her body. Also bleeding as well but Izzy's body was not moving.

"Get some hot water and some blankets!" yelled Tony as he came back in and put izzy on the coach.

Vote like and comment