Chapter 1(The Only One)

It was an ordinary day. A girl was walking home by herself. Her name is Izzy Darks, and her full name is Isabella Izzy Darks and she is a 15 year old. The name is from her grand mother. She had no friends at all in her whole life and that makes her feel so alone.

Izzy only had some friends when she was little. But they all stopped talking to her since the 1st grade.She never met her father and her mother used to love but not any more. Her father had left Izzy and Izzy's mom when Izzy was first born. But it didn't bother her at all. That's all about to change. One day Izzy was walking home from school. It was all ready the first month of school and there's all ready snow on the ground as it was still falling. The snowflakes were bigger then normal big snowflakes. Everybody was really curious about it but not for Izzy. Izzy had started her sorphorme year.

Winter is her favorite season of all. Besides that Izzy's skin changes when it snows. Even to rain as well.Nobody knows that at all and Izzy was please about that. Although born on October 31 it didn't matter if she like Winter so much. Well Izzy was listen to Asking Alexandria until she tripped over something over the snow. So Izzy got up within a few minutes form the snow and dusted off her from the snow that was on her seawater and pants.

There was some sort of a blue glow that was bursting from the snow. Izzy got in knees to moved all the snow that was covering that something.When Izzy was done she had found a weird thing. Izzy had seen this from a book. It was The Casket of Ancient Winters.

"It looks even cooler up close then in the books." said Izzy to herself softly "I would if I can pick it up with out dying like mortals do."

She picked the Casket from the snow. Izzy was now thinking how can she touch the Casket of Ancient Winters. Its pretty weird isn't it. Izzy took off her book-bag and opened it up. It took a while to put the Casket in book-bag. When the Casket was in her book bag. She got up and once more to remove more snow that's was on her pants. The book-bag was now heavy with the Casket of Ancient Winters as well as some text books too.

Every time she walked home she felt someone was watching her walk home. It would sent shivers down her spine just thinking about it. Now she adventure back home where it was a living hell. She hated her mom so much that she wanted to kill her but didn't want to jail. Her mom works as a manger at Walmart.

It took a while more to get home. The reason was that when she got home she had to build a snowman. Also she loves to create things and when she was done she went inside. She opens the door and sees her mother and then went to room to go change. She took off the earphones as she plugged her phone so that it can charge. Then she her mom yell.

"COME DOWN HERE TO EAT!"

Izzy had no other choice to go down stairs. She was all ways forced to do so.

Sorry that I changed the first chapter. I hoped you liked it so Like,Vote and Comment.