Chapter 5

In Izzy's pocket was necklace. The necklace pented was in shape of a snowflake and in the snowflake it had some of the powers form The Casket of Ancient Winters. When Tony wasn't looking Izzy put the necklace on and zipper up her sweater up all the way so that Tony didn't see it.

"Are you ready kiddo?" said Tony

Izzy said "yea I am ready Tony"

They left the house and went back to the tower. When they went back to the tower everybody was back. Even the leader Nick Fury was there too.

"Tony who is this person"asked Fury

"This is Isabella Izzy Darks" said Tony "She is the one who found The Casket of Ancient Winters."

"I heard of this child" said Fury "She was the one who went to insane asylum for no reason"

Everybody in the room were surprised. Izzy was dead silence and didn't say nothing.

"The reason I was there was because they wanted me to be away from my mom" said Izzy " also I was there because of my anger and insanity"

After a while of talking everybody went there ways. Tony made Izzy her own room. Her room was made like she wanted it to be. The room was like a winter wonderland. There was a stuffed

Poler bears and everything from that lived in cold weather. Also there was a flat screen tv with a ps4 and some games.

"Do you like it Izzy?" asked Tony

" I love it Tony"izzy said "its amazing and how did do you know that I like winter?"

"I would say it was my lucky guess kiddo" said Tony " you should get some sleep kid you have some important things tomorrow planned out for you"

Izzy then said goodnight and then changed into her pjs. She wanted to stay awake up but she was tired. She got on her bed and put the covers over her. This time her dream was about her this time.

Izzy was by her school and it was raining. She saw her self walking down from a hill and behind her was a man. It was the same man from her other dream too. The man was following her to her school. When izzy got inside there was nobody there expect him.

"What's your name" asked izzy

" My name is Loki"said the man whose name was 'Loki'

"What do you want from me"

"All that I want is that you return The Casket of Ancient Winters back"