Chapter 18

So Izzy followed the man back to Stark Tower.

"What are we doing back at the tower" asked Izzy

"First it's really important" said the man "and Second Tony told me to find you"

Izzy still has her soda and drank some more. The two went in the tower and went to the elevator. The man punch the numbers for the top floor. It was quite during the elevator ride up. It took a few more minutes and they where up on the top floor. The doors opened and Izzy saw Tony,Thor, Loki and the other members of the Avengers.

"So what's going on" asked Izzy as she stepped out if the elevator with the man that was standing next to her.

They all turned around and saw Izzy and the man.

"Where were you" asked Steve

"I was just at the pizza place" answer Izzy

"The Frost Giants are starting to to take over parts of the world all ready."said Bruce " Then they will try to find and kill you.

"So they are killing me in the now" said Izzy angrily "First it was the necklace and now they are killing me. How are they killing me if I ask"

"They are going to use the necklace to take control of you" said Fury

"Is this a dream" asked Izzy putting her head down "or is it that I am going crazy. Also I forgot to ask who are you?"

"I am your dad Izzy" said the man

Izzy's eyes widen and gave him a hug. The girl was so happy to see her dad again.

"How long was it since I saw you my child." asked her dad

"To long for me to remember" said Izzy

"They are planing to use the necklace to manipulate your mind." said Bruce

"How's your arm" asked Thor

It's fine Thor" said Izzy "Can I talk to my dad outside alone"

The two went on to the balcony to talk and the others kept a close watching them. Izzy and her dad where leaning against the railing and started to talk.

"Where were you all these years dad" asked Izzy

"I had business to attended to over the years" said dad

Izzy wanted to jump off the launch pad that Tony uses for his suits. Maybe she should or maybe she should. Who now what Izzy should do.

Vote Like and Comment.