Chapter 10

Bruce got up from his chair and followed Izzy back up to the top floor. When they got to the top floor there were strange people. They looked like frozen beast from a fairy tale. Then monster had made the room into a complete mess. Everybody was trying to fight but nothing was happening to them. One of them turned around and looked at Izzy.

"Well if it isn't the little child" said the beast

"What are you" asked Izzy all scared

" We are the Frost Giants" said one of them

Then someone then grabbed Izzy by the throat.

"Well if it isn't the child who I have been looking for."said a man

"Who are you" Izzy asked while struggling to get her breathe.

"My name is Laugey" he said " I need The Casket of Ancient Winters from you child. Also I know how to kill you too."

Laugey pulled the back of the necklace behind her neck. Izzy's mind was about to go down the hole. She didn't know what to do at all. Then when it happened. Izzy snapped and elbowed Laugey in the stomach and escaped. She wasn't herself at all. Her eyes was not normal and it was a dark red color.Izzy took a near by chair and hit Laugey.

"Well I will see you some other time kid" said Laugey as he disappeared.

All the other frost giants disappeared as well. Izzy then went back to normal and she turned around to see the avengers. They were in shock as what they saw.

"What" asked Izzy

"What happened" asked Tony

"I really don't know" said izzy " probably this necklace is getting to me or something. Or I am probably going insane."

"Well sweetheart you better open your present" said Steve while he ruffled Izzy's hair

"What about the mess with the snow" asked Izzy

"Good question" said Clint

"How about this" started Izzy "we clean up this mess then I can open my presents"

When they all finished cleaning the room Loki came in. He was dressed in a suit and tie.

"What happened here" asked Loki

"The Frost Giants had attacked us." said Thor

"I though they where done for" said Loki

"It seems they are after me" Izzy said in a sad voice

"How about those presents kiddo" Tony said patted Izzy's back "like how the shoes looks on you"

Everybody sat in the living room in the tower. Clint sat next to Natasha, Thor sat next to Bruce and Steve.Izzy sat in the middle between Tony on her left and Loki on her right.

Vote Commet i How hope you guys like these to chapters.