Chapter 6

"What's is your name you mortal?" asked Loki

"My name is Isabella Izzy Darks" said izzy "and why do you need The Casket of Ancient Winters for?"

"The reason I need it is for the people back in that frozen wasteland do be back in power" said Loki

Loki walked up to Izzy and pinned her to the ground. He looked at her with much concern. He looked in her eyes but there aren't any normal eyes. Loki thought to himself 'Why is this mortal so different from any other mortal'

"Why are you starring at me for, Loki?" asked Izzy

"Just for no reason" said Loki as he got up and then disappeared.

Then after that dream Izzy woke up with sweat on her face. She checked the time on her alarm clock and it read 7:30 am. She got out of bed and put on her robe and then left the room. Izzy realized that Tony and Thor were talking in the kitchen.

"Morning Thor and Tony" said izzy

"Morning there sleepyhead" said Tony

" Good morning Miss Isabella" said Thor

Izzy gave Thor a angry look. She really hated her full name. But she missed how people never say it though.

"Are you ok child of snow" said Thor

" Yea I am" Izzy said " why did you call me 'child of snow' Thor?"

"The reason he called you 'child of snow' is because You were born during the winter" said Tony

"There is someone I want you meet child" said Thor walking by a set of doors. He opened the door and there was a man that Izzy saw in her dream last night and the day before. It was Loki. Loki walked up to Izzy. Izzy was still wearing her pjs. Loki was wearing some Greek warrior just like Thor but in green.

"So I see that you are real?" asked Loki

"Yea I am real" said Izzy "same to you too. So what important things do we have to today Tony?"

"All of that crap went down the dumps" said Tony" do you want breakfast"

"Can we make pancakes with chocolate chips, Tony?"asked izzy

Tony nodded 'yes'. Izzy was really happy. While Tony, Izzy,and Thor were making pancakes, Loki was looking as Izzy. She had his eyes and Loki knew she had some powers like he did. When they there done Izzy was sitting on the counter laughing . Tony and Thor was sitting on the chairs by the table. Loki was standing next to Izzy who was still laughing.

Vote Like and Comment