Chapter 13

As she was falling she was thinking what was going on. Izzy wasn't thinking through this at all. Then izzy realized that the shoes can make her fly. Right when was about to hit the ground the shoes reacted to her necklace. Izzy was hovering over a lot of people who where looking at her.

She had her eyes close and was sacred too. Izzy opened her eyes and sighed in relief was flew back up at the tower roof where she fell. She though she was going to dead on the ground. Izzy was lucky enough that Tony had given her these shows. Izzy got to the top and saw that the Frost giants where still standing their and the ice wall was up and standing.

Blood started to fall out of her nose. With the nose bleed her mind didn't go to the normal state. It went like the mental insane went. She began to giggle a little bit.

"Well aren't you like the man of iron."yelled Thor

Izzy giggled a little while she was mad.

"So aren't you so adorable with those pathetic shoes" said Laugey

Izzy's eyes turned into a bright red and her skin turned a dark blue. Just like Loki does. Then Izzy summed some clones that looked like her. Izzy then created a sword that was made out of ice and so did the clones.

Loki was laughing that Izzy had the same powers like he does. Then Izzy and the army of clones flew to the Frost Giants. She and the clones circled the Laugey and the others.

The Frost Giants started to attack the clones and Laugey was fighting with Izzy. One of the clones destroy the ice wall and let the three out. Tony got into his ironman suit,Thor got his hammer, and Loki was using his magic. The Frost Giants took out the clones quickly.

Tony, Thor, Loki was next in fighting with the Frost Giants. While they where fighting the giants. Now Laugey and izzy were fighting each other. Izzy still had her ice sword and Laugey was using ice spears. They battle went fast between the two.

Laugey stabbed one of his ice spears into Izzy's left shoulder and dragged it from the shoulder to her finger. Her mind went back to normal. Now she didn't feel crazy like the mental insane people in the asylum. It had left an open cut on her left arm. Izzy was screaming in pain and fell to the floor. All the Frost Giants and Laugey had vanished before the others looked up.

"Take her to the living room" said Tony
So Loki had picked Izzy up on his back. She was still screaming as well as crying.

Sorry that this chapter is short Like Comment and Vote it would help me a lot.