Chapter 23

The next morning had came. Aries woke up sitting on the coach. He looked around and saw his daughter sleeping. 

She had her head on his lap and was covered with the warm blankets. "I'm such an idiot" he thought. He check the time and saw it was 6:30 in the morning and looked around to see if that thing was their form last night. The balcony was empty when he looked their. Curiosity had took over and looked at Izzy. He tried to wake her up. But couldn't wake her up. He tried shacking her for a couple of minutes.

"Wake up Izzy"

"Mhmm"

Izzy got up and looked around. She still had the red eyes. Aries have her a hug tightly. Izzy didn't care she loved hugs.

"Izzy are you ok"

"Yes I am fine. But I am just a little dizzy that's all dad."

"The good thing that you are safe and that's it."

Aries let go of Izzy and gave a kiss on her forehead.

"Dad?"

"Yes"

Do you think I am monster"

"No you are not a monster"

Izzy put her head on her dad's shoulder. Tears started to stream down her face. She had all ways thought that she was a monster. Why does she keep fighting this when she can just take off the necklace. Then came in Tony,Loki, and Thor into the room.

"I'm sorry Loki for hurting you with that icicle."

"It's okay dear"

Loki was now behind Izzy and petting her head.

"So what now little frosty. What are you going to do with your hair since it's white."

"Don't call me 'little frosty' Tony."

"Oh. Did I pull on a nerve little frosty. Plus it's a nice fit for you."

Tony winked as he was all ready in front of Izzy. He was doing his famous smirk. Izzy didn't mind it but she a worried face on her. Then out of no where Tony started to tickle her. Izzy hadn't a laugh in a long time. Within a few minutes Tony had stop tickling Izzy.

"Want to for breakfast little frosty"

"How about the pancakes"

"Yea what Thor said. Is that a Wiiu I see Tony"

Izzy got off the seat and went to the system. She turned on the Tv and then the Wii. Izzy was looking trough the games that Tony had. Aries, Loki,and Thor went where Tony went. Thor was sitting on the stole looking at Izzy. He could see how much Izzy was in pain.

"Hey guys we should play Super Smash Wiiu."

"First you should eat first dear"

"Ok"

After the whole morning passed by the group fished the game and the pancakes. They where enjoying the time with other.

"I'll be back. I need go do something in my room."

"You go do that little frosty"

Izzy laughed and got off the coach. Loki was playing with Izzy's hair. Thor was laughing when he saw Loki playing with Izzy's hair. Izzy opened the door to her room and saw that their was something on the bed. She approached the bed. It was a fouled piece of paper. Izzy picked it up and it read. Then she sat down on the bed to read the letter.

Vote like and comment