Chapter 2

"I just have bread with butter"izzy said in her normal voice.

Mom gave her a bit of a angry look. "Here is the bread and here is the butter"mother said. Izzy grab the two things and make her food.

"So how is school you little freak." Mom said. When she heard her she said she has dropped her things.

"ENOUGH!!!"yelled Izzy.

Izzy was turning blue. So she grabbed her mother by the neck and threw her on the floor. Then Izzy ran to her room and grabbed her book bag and the mysteries item. Izzy put on her converse and took her sweater.

She ran out of the house of what she had done. She ran to the park were she likes to be alone. Espisaclly she likes she to climb a tree to be alone. So she climb up the tree and sat on the branch.

"What's wrong we me?"thought izzy.

She was sitting there and was looking at the item.

"Are you the one they call Izzy?" Said a voice. Izzy looked back and saw a man with blonde hair and blue eyes. He look like he was dressed up like a Greek person.

"Yes I am and who are you mister?" Izzy asked.

"I am the son of Odien. I am Thor the God of thunder."said Thor.

"Isn't that The Casket of Ancient Winters?"asked Thor.

"Yea"said Izzy "I found it when I was walking from school today. It was underneath the snow were I had found it."

As Izzy was climbing down the tree one of the branches snapped. Izzy's hand slipped off one of the branches and fell.Then she was catch by someone see looked up and she realized she was caught by Ironman. He put her down next to Thor. Izzy looked at her hand to see that it was bleeding. She wiped the blood on her pants. Then she nodded to herself.

"Where is The Casket of Ancient Winters?" Izzy asked

Then Izzy saw The Casket of Ancient Winters next to the tree and ran for it.

"Whats your name kid?"said Tony "I'm Tony Stark."

While Izzy was by the base of the tree and said "My name is Izzy Darks"said Izzy "What do you want from me?' There was a breif silence and Tony said "I just wanted to come find that thing but i guess you found. Iwas going to take it back and expermint on it." Izzy was thinking aboy this object and stared to cry.

"Why are you crying my dear child?'said Thor.

"I just want to be normal person and not be somekind of freak."said Izzy sobbing and then she had fainted.

Vote Like and Comment