Chapter 22

Tony puts Izzy's lifeless body on the couch. She wasn't moving at all and was pale as snow. Tony got out his suit and Bruce went back to normal from his Hulk form. Tony put his ear Izzy's chest to listen for her heart if it was beating.

"Izzy's heart is slightly beating"said Tony "Nice job Bruce you nearly kill her.

Cap brought blankets and Bruce got a heart monitor.

"Well it wasn't my fault" said Bruce

"Well you punched her in your Hulk form" said Clint

Bruce looked down to the floor. He really didn't want to Izzy at all. The others came to sit on the coach. While Ares and Tony sat on the same coach as Izzy was. The tv was playing while the monitor was finally hooked up.

"Do you think she will ever wake up Stark?" asked Steve

"Maybe,maybe not"Tony shrugged

It was around 8 o'clock when everybody had left. Thor,Loki,and Tony went to their rooms. While Aries stayed on the coach to keep an eye out for his daughter. He had wished this had never happened to her. Izzy was suppose to living her life like other people are but in her case she isn't. After a few minutes he could hear a move from on the coach. He had his eyes closed. As he opened his eyes he had saw Izzy sitting and looking at him without blinking. Still she look pale, had those blood red eyes, and had the white hair. But her hair was curler and was short.

"Izzy" said Aries "are you ok my darling"

Izzy said nothing and pointed out on the balcony. As Aries looked he saw another image of Izzy but different. She looked dead. The light of the moon was giving out some light to show Aries the body. The image of Izzy was of a zombie. Parts of arms looked of skin coming off. Her cloths where tore apart and had holes in them. The image's face had stitches on her checks and forehead.

It was a horrible sight to see. When he turned back to see Izzy her eyes where still the same but back to herself. She looked scared. Like someone had scared the shit out of her.He gave her a hug and there was a long silence until Aries said "Thank god your safe"

Vote like and comment