Sinnister Ways

"Ple-ease.." The demon begged between hiccups from his sobbing, all four arms clenching the sheets. "Daddy s-.." He trailed off as the tears continued to fall down his face and onto the wrinkled sheets below him, panting and huffing, moaning with each thrust. "D-Daddy please stop.." This only earned him a growl from said "daddy" and the white furred head only got pushed into the pillow muffling his pleads. The slim, white and pink body continued to move back and forth, his bust being pressed against the white sheets below him as the tears fell from his face and into the pillows.

"I promise I'll listen"
"It won't happen again"
I'm sorry"
"I'll behave"

No matter how many times he's said those phrases he didn't listen, since he started using certain rough toys on him to Val just fucking it all and used his cock instead. This had been going on for hours. Angel rested his head on its side as his body continued to rock, no moaning, no huffs, nothing. His eyes went dull and the aching pain all over his body began to go numb. Everything began to blur, fading and fading until it eventually went dark.

He didn't know how long it had been, how much time had passed. But the fact he woke up, his body sore and aching with his fur still damp with sweat, it was safe to assume it hadn't been long.

The spiders eyes slowly blinked open as two arms slowly embraced him into a hug. "Amor.." Valentino cooed. "You know I didn't mean it. You were giving daddy a hard time and I just had to teach you a lesson." Angel nodded. "I won't do it again daddy.." The spider stated as he nuzzled his face into the crook of Val's neck. Val used his top pair of hands to rub the spider's head while his bottom pair rubbed his bare back. "Good. How about I treat you baby?~" Angel's face perked up a bit, still exhausted from before. "Really?"
"Of course baby, anything for you." Angel pulled out from the hug and managed to crawl to the opposite side of the bed with his weak legs, Val staring at his leaking ass while doing so.

He swung his long legs over the edge of the bed and sat there trying to stand back up but failing and just letting his limp body rest on the bed. Val hummed watching this, satisfied with how weak he was. "Mm you rest up baby cakes~ I have some whores to attend to but I'll be done with them in 4 hours. That's just enough time for you to rest and get ready right?~" He hummed and exhaled the red smoke, moving the stick away from his lips. Angel's smile dropped a bit as he gathered his clothes and covered himself up with the wrinkled sheets. "You know I don't like it when you work with other people.." Suddenly a red smoke wrapped around him, from his body up to his neck and suddenly a strong pressure was squeezing his neck. For something supposed to be so light, Valentino's smoke was different.

"Don't start already. You know I don't like it when you complain." He growled. Angel gripped his neck quickly and tried to ease the steaming overlord. "O-Okay okay! I j-just don't wanna risk competition as your favorite, haha- NGH!" The smokes grip tightened, cutting him off. He knows that it's a porn studio, but seeing the only man he loved fuck other people isn't a good feeling. Although he does sleep around a lot, it's mainly for drugs, boredom, money, forced, or just because he wanted to get laid. The smoke around him loosened up and let go but his small shaking hands still held his throat and rubbed it. God his body was aching.

"Just keep up the acting and you'll still be my favorite doll." He said as he finally put on his last piece of clothing. Although it wasn't really a compliment, in Angel's eyes it was more than that. The spider smiled and looked towards his master. "Where we goin'?" He asked as he stumbled into the bathroom to grab a towel. "Anywhere you want beautiful." That was his last response before Angel heard his door shut. He sighed and placed his towel near the sink and twisted the shower handle, the heat of the shower beginning to fog up the mirror.

After his shower, the spider left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his head and body. He felt fresher and his bruises didn't hurt as much anymore, which made him smile. Angel picked up the clothes that were scattered across the room and tossed them in a basket near the bathroom. He grabbed the wrinkled sheets and pillows and tossed them in as well before picking up the now heavy basket and made his way to the laundry room only wearing the towels and a pair of pink fuzzy slippers. He walked down the hall and spotted the maid.