Forced Company

So, things are fixed with Alfonzo now. At least he hopes so. Angel sat in Husk's office with Fat Nuggets, who was currently nose deep into his bowl of pig food Angel requested to be made. He knew that now that things are better with Alfonzo he could request anything to be made, and what better use would he use it on other than his pig?

He sighed. Husk is gone again, and he didn't realize how much Husk leaves his casino until now. He never put too much thought into it. It was never his business what Husk did, but jeez can the old man sit still for once at one casino? Angel paused. Husk had multiple casinos, which means he most likely has VIP's at other casinos. What if he doesn't like this one? He quickly shook the thought away. Angel will make him like this one more out of all the other ones.

Snort

Angel looked over to Nuggs, a gentle smile visible on his face. Despite the pig literally shoving his face down his bowl, Angel couldn't help but somehow love the pig even more. If that's even possible for him. To others, the sight of the hellpig grunting as it makes a total mess of the floor surrounding his bowl might be odd, but to Angel he is nothing less than an angel.

Click

The door to Husk's office opened, and a short figure appeared in the doorway. Husk's eyes widened slightly and paused at the sight of Angel on his couch again, and Nuggets spilling food onto the floor.

"I thought I told you not to use his pass.."

"I didn't use it!"

"Angel. I do not want to see you in my office again. I do not want to see your face in my presence again. Leave or I will make you."

He knew Husk would be like this. He's closed off, opened up to nobody. Not even the VIP. It's something he's gonna have to try and break, and it's worth the challenge. Angel didn't budge from his spot, and Husk clearly wasn't having it today. He began to approach where Angel sat, but Angel backed away despite wanting to get closer. "Wait! I just wanna hang out is that so bad!" Husk didn't listen and grabbed his arm. Angel didn't comply, so Husk began to drag his body across the floor and to the door while Angel continued to try and ply his arm out of his grasp. "Oh come on! Hanging out with me isn't that bad!"

This continued for another couple weeks straight.

"I swear I could give you a good time! I give good head!-" The door to his office slammed shut.

"I just wanna talk that's all!-" The door slammed shut yet again.

"Wait! Maybe you and me can go down for a drink? Just like before!-" The wooden door hit his head as it slammed shut.

Angel crossed his arms, this time not fighting against Husk dragging his very long leg outside his office. "Ugh! Why don't you just let me talk to!-" The door slammed shut.

"I won't give up so easily Whiskers so just talk-" SLAM.

Each day was a repeat. Husk doesn't understand. Why was he so persistent on talking to him? No one had ever approached him the way Angel is, yet alone wants to actually talk to him if it's anything other than business. And he is positive Angel does not want to talk business.

Husk trudged down the dimly lit hallway toward his office, the weight of another long, grueling day pressing heavily on his shoulders. He fought back the urge to hunch over, and instead kept his posture straight. As he neared his door, his ears twitched in irritation. He knew what he was about to find. He opened the door, and there was Angel, sprawled out on the couch, lounging as if he owned the place.

"Goddammit," Husk muttered under his breath, rubbing the bridge of his nose. He could already feel a headache forming. Normally, this would be the part where he threw the spider demon out, but today, he was just too tired and had little to no energy. With a defeated groan, he slumped into his chair behind the desk, hoping maybe, just maybe, Angel would take the hint and leave on his own.