Fake Apologies

Angel Dust strutted through the casino floor, a confident smirk on his lips. He felt eyes following him as he got off the stage, his dress glistening underneath the lighting as it always does. The fancy people that attend the casino seem to dress fancy like this, so he quickly adapted to the new style of clothing he needs to wear. It's much more comfortable compared to the two sizes too small clothes Val would want him to walk around in, and to be honest, Angel feels rich when he walks around on the job. He feels like these rich people that come to gamble in their fancy dresses and thick coats, and he can't help but feel like maybe he was wrong about these people.

Besides the sinners that actually came to see Angel because of his past title, the ones that have always been a regular here were quite nice. And to his surprise, there's actually some men that attended here that aren't as bad as the men from the many clubs he's been to, the men out on the street, the men in the studio, the men in Hell in general. Were the more tolerable ones just hiding here? Every time Angel had to approach one because they were hanging with some loser that wanted Angel as their little arm candy, they kept their eyes above his shoulders.

Was he not hot enough for them to look down? It made him feel self conscious, which is something he shouldn't have to feel. He was a porn star, not just that but a famous porn star. Um, hello? He's hot? They should want to at least take a peak. And Angel couldn't help his racing mind from wondering back to Husk. He's similar to them, dressing all fancy thinking he's above everyone else because he has money and power. It made him scoff.

All these rich people are the same.

With practiced ease, Angel slipped behind a blackjack table, dealing out cards with a simple wink and a smile. The players hung on his every move, their eyes glued to his body as he cracked jokes and flirted shamelessly. The pile of chips in front of the guy he's currently hanging off of grew steadily, and of course Angel took all the credit in his earnings simply because he's pretty and the guy thought Angel brought him luck.

Angel looked across the table and gave a nervous looking demon a wink while sitting on some guy's lap. The poor guy blushed furiously, fumbling with his cards, which was exactly what he wanted, and Angel's smile widened. The more flustered they got, the more distracted they are. The more distracted they are, the more likely they are to loose, which makes whoever wanted Angel as their arm candy believe that Angel truly is lucky. He really isn't, he just adapted to this rich environment. A cheap whore blending in a world full of rich people to look like he's valuable.

After a few rounds, Angel moved on to his next victim, playing the part of arm candy for a sinner who's currently on a winning streak. He draped himself over the man's arm, whispering sweet nothings into his ear and occasionally letting out a giggle that sounded like music in the man's ear. His presence drew a few glances from around the room, and the man, feeling important, bet even larger amounts and surprisingly won. "You're so impressive," Angel cooed, batting his long lashes.

The man grinned, pushing another stack of chips onto the table. Angel's eyes glittered with satisfaction, but only while looking at him. Once his gaze turned away he easily dropped the face before looking back at him again. It's a skill he picked off of while working at the studio. Weird how he's using some tactics from his old job to his new one, despite the atmospheres being completely different.

This was how things usually ran now that word got out he worked here, and he didn't exactly mind all that much. It was a far cry from his past with Val, but there was one thing he couldn't escape no matter where he ends up, which is horny men. Living and after life he's always had to deal with them, and he's not complaining that much. He loves the attention, and loves the dick even more. Despite that, horny or not, as long as they were spending money in the casino it didn't matter what he thinks of them.