Mixed Crowd

The usual classy sinners that would usually attend the casino were currently being outnumbered by the unusual type of guests. These type of sinners usually wouldn't bother coming to this casino, maybe a few but never this much.

Word had gone around once Angel was spotted on the bottom floor in an elegant gown, not showing as much skin as the crowd was used to seeing him in, but he fit the theme of the casino perfectly. Fuck, if Husk had decided to advertise his casino, Angel would be more than perfect for the role. Maybe he'll ask him another day. Today, was one of his last final days before working for who knows how long. He wanted to go on the bottom floor and see how a regular day in the casino was like so he can feel the vibe of it. So he knows exactly what type of atmosphere he's going to be working in tomorrow.

But, of course, any day with Angel is not a normal day.

He was spotted easily, and once word got around, more and more perverts came in to get a look at him, to touch him, for free. Ugh. Guess now he really is a cheap whore. Maybe one of these fuckers will have some drugs on them..

Val would never let anyone even look at Angel for free. Mainly because a lot of weirdos would actually cum at just the right of him, but also because he doesn't do free. Never. He assumes Husk doesn't either, since the whole reason he was gambled in the first place was only for Husk's profit that he didn't even fucking get because "Val hits him" so fucking what?! Ugh. Never mind. This shit is giving him a headache..

Angel rubbed his aching forehead, his elbow resting on the bar counter. The crowd was louder than usual, since the horny fuckers usually don't give a fuck about volume, especially when they're fucking, but the spider was used to these type of crowds. The ones that get too handsy, the ones that got too rough, the ones who would cat call him any time he walks by. But having that crowd in this casino felt wrong.

This wasn't a club with extra loud music and prostitutes and rapists within the puke stained walls. This building was for the elegant sinners, the ones who know their table manners and can tell the difference between a salad fork and a dessert fork, the ones who drape a clean white cloth over themselves before they eat whatever rich foods there are down here, but horny fuckers who drool all over themselves just at the thought of fucking? Yeah. It doesn't feel right.

These were two separate crowds. In some way, it feels as if Angel's presence here had brought in the sinners on the vee's side of the pentagram. As though Angel had personally brought in the wrong crowd of people. It was like water and oil or however the fucking saying goes, it doesn't fit. Doesn't match. And not only does it actually make Angel feel bad, it leaves him confused. The crowd of people around him didn't belong here. He didn't belong here. Was he supposed to go by his old rules at the studio, or listen to his new rules that were previously given?

"I'm sorry ma'am, can I help you?"

Angel looked up to the voice that didn't help his headache in the slightest. He was met with a fat, tall, gray rhino dude. A bit stubby, but yet welcoming for a bartender. Well, would be welcoming if Angel didn't have to deal with the odd mix of sinners on the casino floor. You can easily spot who came here for the games and who came to get a good free look at Angel. The spider took a good slow and obvious look at the bartender, his gaze seductively eyeing him up and down his body. Until he was met with his eyes.

Wasn't this the guy who was crying on the day he lost his soul?

The faint memory brought a smile to the spider's lips as he remembered the look on this buff guy's face as a customer yelled at him. The tears in this bartenders eyes brought the spider joy, but he knew better than to mess with the staff again.