The Unlikeable

"Watch now and experience the best jizz of your life! 'Sexy Next Door Neighbor' is out now, featuring none other than Tiffany Titfucker and her-"

"Ugh!" Angel slammed his phone face down onto the coffee table. "I can't believe it. Now that I'm here at this stupid casino she's the new star. She's such a bitch too!"

"Wow, how ironic. Sounds kinda familiar." Husk said, his tone flat and filled with boredom. Rico sat up slightly on Husk's red cushioned couch that was displayed in his office, tears streaming down his eyes. "I'm sure they can't find someone with as much talent as you. But what a pity.. They replaced you just like that after you were their number one profit for decades.."

Rico's warm tone wasn't so warm on Angel. Him and Tiffany never got along. It was a mutual hatred. Every time she was in the same room as him she tried so hard to gain Val's attention, to draw him away from Angel and rub her ass all over him. Her name was given to her by Val, just as Angel's name was, and it's sad because her tits are the only good thing she has going for her.

Angel's name was a gift given to him straight from Val's heart and into his. It's unique. It's a name nobody will understand but him and Val. Yes, he was named after a drug and it might seem like it was a quick name to come up with, but nobody knows the meaning behind it but him and Val. Nobody else knows that he's named after the very drug that killed him, the very drug that started his whole addiction, the drug that saved him many times and yet was the reason why he ended up here.

Tiffany's name is Tiffany. Given to her by nobody special just the same name from when she was alive. Except now, it just has titfucker at the end, because she has big tits and fucks with them. In Angel's personal opinion, his tits are the perfect size. Hers is actually so big that it looks fucking disgusting, but she walks around like she has Val's eyes on her all the time.

And sometimes, she does.

It hurt him. Watching Val's red eyes focused on her. Those same eyes looking at her the same way he looked at him, but he knew at the end of the day it's him Val goes to. On the days she works with Val, Angel waits for him to come back and he's always met with the same sight. Her lipstick on his neck, her hands clearly being the reason why his clothes are ruffled up, her name was written all over him yet nothing was physically written.

Val never liked Angel's jealousy. He says it's a turn off when he acted like a desperate dog, despite him being the one fuming with rage when Angel goes too far with someone. But Val's right, he always is. He gives him everything he could ask for. At the end of the day, Angel's still at number one on the charts and the one that gets railed last by Val in their own personal space doing their personal things. Nobody gets to see those moments but him and Val and Vox from the cameras he placed inside the room.

"Pfft, no one can replace this." Angel said as he gestured to his body. He was quick to hide the way her name impacted him. He had nothing to worry about. He's sure she's not getting the special treatment he got. Surely not. Angel's the one that's special, him being number one was just a bonus.

He didn't fit the beauty standards so he made his own. After his image became the newest thing, thin and tall were what men in Hell were looking for. Someone with sexy legs as long as his, long enough to wrap around their waist while they pound into them. Who needs ass when you have perfectly round tits to squeeze a dick in between? You get tits and tongue at the same time! Huge tits don't do it like he does.

"Can you not talk about that?" Husk said, clearly uncomfortable about the topic. He had invited Rico into his office so they could discuss things as they usually do, which is clearly not what Angel is currently talking about, but Rico invited Angel, who more so invited himself. "Don't you have a pig to take care of?" He added and dismissed the memory of actually liking the little guy who was literally named Fat Nuggets.