Lost Souls

A loud laugh could be heard all around the table as new low life sinners lost their souls to the casino demon. The casino was busy as always, music playing throughout the casino as sinners gambled their souls away against the over lord himself, attended the bar, played the games, ate at the diner, etc. The casino was quite big and fancy.

The demon got up from his chair and headed towards the bar. They had ordered him a bigger chair that only he could sit in, making it quite obvious who the casino belonged to and intimidating his opponents he was playing against. The cat demon didn't need to open his mouth to order as Rico already knew and passed the whole bottle towards him. Husk swiftly popped open the bottle and began to chug it, the substance smoothly going down the cat's throat. "Long day?" Rico asked as he cleaned up a glass cup, only earning a grunt in response as he roughly placed the bottle back onto the counter, spilling some of the substance. The rhino grabbed a cloth and gently wiped away the spill before picking up another dirty glass that had been left and began wiping it. Although he couldn't help but notice a crowd forming at one of the tables that people would place bets upon and play card matches.

The rhino looked over at Husk who had his head rested in the palm of his paw and seemed spaced out. "Um, boss?" No response. "Boss." He repeated, looking from the crowd to the cat at the counter who was still spaced out. "Boss!" He shouted louder, startling the cat whose fur was now standing up. "Fuck- what Rico?" The bartender eyed the crowd, and Husk turned around and noticed the huge group that stood gathered around one table. "What the.." The gambler mumbled as he got up from the stool and squeezed his way through the crowd. People seemed to notice the gamble king's presence and made way, their voices growing quieter and quieter. Once Husk finally made it through the crowd, he noticed that all too familiar red smoke surrounding the owner of it. Valentino sat grinning at a sinner who had agreed to take him on, with a certain spider sitting proudly in his lap with a similar smug grin.

"Ha! Did you really think you could take me on?" Valentino smirked and watched as the sinner sitting across from him gasp, a chain now connecting him to Valentino. Angel sat proudly on Valentino's lap, his legs on one side on the chair and his head on the other, leaning against Val and his hands roaming his chest as if he's never felt it before. The spider laughed in amusement, watching as the Valentino tugged on the chain, making the sinner fall to the ground, shaking. "Hahaha! Take that you ugly fucking chihuahua!" Husker growled. The moth overlord forced the sinner to his knees in front of him, watching as he shook in fear. "Beg." The sinner didn't hesitate after those words exited Val's mouth. "P-P-Please sir..! I w-won't do it again!" The demon in his lap whined and only snuggled closer to Val. "Do we have to keep him daddy?~ he's so hideous it's making me wish my std test came back positive."

Val hummed and moved his gaze from Angel to the demon below him and pulled out his gun, aiming it at his head causing him to shake even more. "PLEASE! PLEASE I-" Val looked over to Angel. "Well?~ what should I do?" The spider looked down at the man cowering below him and raised a brow. The man noticed the choice was up to Angel, so he quickly shifted his position to face him. "P-Please Angel Dust I'll do anything..!" Angel hummed and sat up, moving towards the sinners face. "Anything?~" The sinner's face quickly lit up red, nodding in reply. Angel was now laying across Val's lap on the chair, laying on his stomach with his feet swaying in the air. His small hand cupped the sinners and brought it forward. Their faces were now inches apart. "I would never let someone as hideous as you even lay one of your nasty fingers on me." The sinner gasped as he felt a gun to his chest, the other only grinned wider as he pulled the trigger.

BANG

The man shut his eyes, preparing himself for the bullet, only to open his eyes once the bullet was heard but no pain. Instead, he felt a warm hand on his back. He turned around and there the gambler overlord stood, shielding him away from the two. "What the-" Angel looked around for the sinner who just disappeared within a second. "There will be no bloodshed here in my casino." Husker said as he stepped forward towards the two. Angel looked towards the cat and he immediately remembered where he had seen him. This is the guy they need to make the bet to. Although the spider held in his laugh once he noticed how small the kitty looked.