Warming Hands

The two sat together at the bar, Angel with a drink in hand and Rico with a rag, working away once again. Rico would say they're on good terms, laughing and enjoying each others company like usual sinners do.

But Angel?

He was just entertaining himself. He needed to get closer to Husk, and he wasn't about to pass down this rare opportunity where an overlord actually has someone close to them, not just that, but someone so fucking stupid that if you really ask them nice enough, they'll rob a bank because you told them to take the stack of money and give it to you for charity.

It's laughable.

Call him a bad person all you want but his point still stands. It's not like he didn't try and warn the guy that he wasn't nice, but who gives a shit really. He's only using Rico to get to Husk, just like he's only using Husk to get to Alastor, and will use Alastor to get the radio piece. Then he'll be back with his true love.

"Hey, he's here!"

Speaking of Husk..

Angel turned around in his stool and scanned the room for the overlord, who stood right in front of the entrance adjusting his bow tie. It was an eye roller for the spider, you adjust before coming in, not after. Rico waved his arms, silently waving over the overlord as a signal to come over, and he did.

His lantern eyes turned to Angel, his expression unreadable for Angel to really tell what he was thinking. He knows the overlord doesn't really like him, which is understandable. "Yes, Rico?" He asked, and oh boy did Angel forget how hot his voice was. Deep and so so hot, and while Angel was used to spreading his legs for anyone, he had to shut them to prevent anything leaking down.

"How was the other casinos?" Rico asked and it seemed like he was actually interested in the topic. Husk seemed a bit skeptical of Angel being there as he gave him a weird side glance, but took a seat anyways, leaving a stool between the two. "Went as usual, Rico." His eyes went back to Angel, and wow Angel didn't think how much the overlord's eyes would be on him. "We can discuss things in private later." Husk says, glancing at Angel as a drink was passed down to him and he caught it in his large palm in a single motion.

Angel watched him, and couldn't help but notice the large yellow heart on the palm of his paw. He thought it was kinda cute, which was rare for an overlord to have a cute feature on them. His hands were so big as it wrapped around the small shot glass that was the same size as the one Angel had in his hand right now. His hands didn't even wrap around it like Husk's did, they were slimmer and had less fur compared to Husk's. He bet they'd look good wrapped around his neck.

"Quit staring."

Angel jumped and his eyes shot open. "I was not staring!" He defended himself quickly, his cheeks slightly going pink over the fact he got caught fantasizing about his huge hands. "Oh yes you were Angel~" Rico purred, and Angel was not appreciating the instigating. But Husk was watching, now is not the time to talk Rico's ear off again about how he doesn't like him. "Oh shut it you two.." Rico let out a small giggle as he handed Angel another drink.

Husk eyed the two interacting. He couldn't tell if they were fighting, or if Rico actually grew on Angel. "What did I miss?" He asked, his eyes switching back and forth between them. He expected to come back to Angel causing more harm to his staff or making a mess of things, but he came back to him and his most sensitive worker getting along?

Rico's face lit up. "Oh! Angel wanted to ask you something." He nudged Angel's elbow that was resting on the bar counter, and Angel had to bite back the urge to jump over and kick him in the balls. Apparently, the hateful look he gave Rico was noticeable because by the time he turned to Husk, he was already glaring the spider down.