Unwelcomed Guest

Knock knock knock

What is up with people and coming to his room? He had 15 minutes before he had to be on the floor, plus he has a full day today. It's his first performance tonight, but he has to hustle sinners beforehand again. Angel continued to pretty himself up, one hand holding tweezers while his other hand firmly held his face in place, spreading his fur on his lower cheek to make it easier to access the grey fur he grew. He's been too sober and his fur had clearly made a reaction, growing grayer than his usual cotton white fur.

A good hit and some fucking would usually do the trick for him, but those weren't an option anymore. His mismatched eyes squinted as he watched carefully in the mirror, making sure the tweezers were going exactly where he wanted to towards the single strand of gray fur. Just a bit more, and..

Knock knock knock

The tweezers ended up flying out of his hand and straight into his eye, causing him to quickly hold a hand on the eye and rub it gently with a hiss. "What?" Angel said with a clear attitude towards the person on the other side of the door. "Angel?" The one word was enough for the spider to recognize the voice as the bartender from the night before, the same one who had defended him because of the misunderstanding that Angel was actually trying to do good. He was not trying to do good.

Despite not really wanting to talk to the bartender again, he muttered out a "come in" as he rubbed his injured eye. The door was heard opening and shutting followed by footsteps on his rugged floor. "Oww.." The spider whined as he continued to rub his eye. The bartender stood behind him, the two making eye contact in the mirror with his brown eyes meeting Angel's one good eye, his one eye with a black sclera  meeting the bartenders but not sharing the same gaze. Angel's held annoyance, while the rhino's held that same disgusting soft look in it. Fuck did he hate it.

"What." Angel said, his tone clear that he doesn't want the oversized meat sack in his room longer than needed. He's not even paying to be in the same room as him, why should he give him the time of day? The rhino didn't answer for a moment, staying silent as he tried to come up with the correct words in his head before saying them out loud. Something Angel couldn't do.

"Uhm- you look nice." He said, noticing that the spider hadn't even began the beautiful makeup that he wore yesterday. He still looked good without it, something not a lot of people can pull off.

Angel shrugged. "Got the natural beauty too."

The bartender looked away. "I just wanted to apologize for.. Y'know our miscommunication yesterday. I am really really sorry! I swear I didn't mean for Husk to get involved. He just happened to be watching, I didn't tattle. Promise." The spider's eye traveled back to his own reflection, lowering his arm as he did so. He opened his injured eye, and just as he expected, it was red.

He sighed. "I didn't assume you told on me. You're fine. Now will you leave so I can get ready? Kinda got a big day today." The rhino noticed Angel's red eye and took a step forward to help aid the man sitting at his vanity. But as he took one step, a loud squeal was heard and startled the rhino making him jump and let out a high pitched scream and fell to the ground. His big figure hitting the ground caused the room to shake, and Angel was sure whoever was below him was going to complain. Great.

The rhino looked at where he had stepped at an attempt to see what screamed, but there was nothing. His eyes fell on the spider to ask what that noise was, but his answer was clear as he looked at the living bacon held in Angel's set of arms. The spider was whispering sweet words to calm the pig down, while the other sinner sat in shock. It was a pig. Cradled in the arms of the spider, his lower two hands held the pig while his top pair pet him gently.