Search Party

Angel's body rocked back and forth against the bed frame. Squeaks from the bed filled the room, mixed with Angel's occasional "pleasured" words and the man, who is currently plowing into him, would dirty talk for what seemed like the whole time. Angel's bottom set of hands laid flat on the stained and rock hard mattress while his top set was occupied on his phone, scrolling through missed messages that he wasn't able to get to before.

"Yeah you like that?" The man behind him asked in a forced sexy voice. He thinks the voice is what gets him, and it's a funny theory. Nobody's voice has been sexy enough to actually make him.. He can't really say that now after meeting Husk. His voice is hot. It's deep, a clearly not forced type of deep and it suits him. He probably shouldn't be thinking about Husk's voice right now though.

Angel continued to scroll as the man continued to use him for pleasure.

"You're such a slut."

"Uh huh."

"Such a dirty little whore, you probably like it don't you.."

"Oh yes, give it to me. Mhm."

His tone was plain and empty, but he could tell the man didn't mind it. Not that he could feel the small dick in him, but he could feel the way he picked up the pace and got more aggressive. The man's hips slapped against Angel's ass faster, rocking his whole body before the man's hands gripped onto his hips harshly and dug his nails deep into him before he let out a loud groan. Angel felt the liquid fill him up, not even all the way. He never could get it deep enough for any of it to stay.

The man pulled out with a wet pop, and Angel felt the cum drip down his leg. After the man let go of Angel's waist, his body fell onto the cum filled sheets and relaxed there while the man stood up and began to gather his scattered clothes. "Y'know," he started. "You could've at least pretended to like it." Angel shifted his body, his back now towards the man, his bottom left arm laying limp on his hip, his phone still held in his upper right hand while his lower right hand and upper left hand laid flat on the sheets.

"You're not even paying Travis. Plus, I didn't come here for you I came here for Val. What are you even doing here anyways? Don't you got a wife at home to be giving attention to?" And he wasn't wrong, Travis does have a wife. But instead he's found at the vee's tower? It's odd, and Angel really did want to know if Travis had a good reason showing his face to Val after they've been hooking up behind his back for who knows how long. And he really didn't wanna loose the one person that takes care of his drug money.

Travis hastily buttoned his shirt, casting nervous glances toward the bed where Angel Dust lay sprawled on his stomach, scrolling through his phone. The dim light from the bedside lamp cast a soft glow over Angel's soft white fur which was currently a little tangled. The room smelled faintly of smoke and sweat, reeking of sex and weed. At least Travis had the goods on him. There was a moment of silence of Travis trying to come up with any sort of excuse for why he's even at the vee's tower, but he decided to just not answer at all. Angel's hardly paying attention anyways.

"She's working today so I thought I earned a night out for a bit." He said plainly with a slight smirk. If Travis was a good husband or not was none of Angel's business. He hummed a small "mhm" to the man, turned off his phone, and sat up on the bed.

Originally, he came here for Val. To ask him about how things are going in the studio, catch him up on things maybe over dinner if he's lucky, and not that there is one, but ask if there's someone coming close to being as popular as him. No one can beat him, he's been the number one star for decades! He's never been "just a phase" type of porn star, he's the type that no one ever gets tired of, the type that some might even get addicted to jacking off to, and he's proud of it.