Chapter 4: Slime Everywhere

Don' Yokuna Yokubo:

With my magic, I can see everything through the eyes of the hosuto. I smile when I see Doro Monsuta pick up the tiny Green Emerald Ninja. He struggles inside Doro Monsuta's massive black arm as he sinks deeper and deeper inside.

"Do not forget about my reward," I say, speaking to Doro Monsuta.

"Doro Monsuta," Doro Monsuta moans as he brings the Green Emerald Ninja to his face. Still struggling, Green Emerald Ninja can't do anything as the slime around him starts to move. It sinks around him, pulling the Green Emerald Ninja deeper in while also searching for the emerald dragon.

"Soon, it will be min--What, wait!"

Sinking to the point where only one arm and his head are above the black slime, a chain shoots out from the side and wraps around the Green Ninja's arm.

"No," I scream. "Doro Monsuta, quickly! Destroy that chain!"

"Doro Monsuta," Doro Monsuta moans as he raises his other arm. He slams it back down toward the Green Ninja but before Doro Monsuta can hit him, he is pulled away, disappearing into the trees.

"Where did he go?"

Through Doro Monsuta's eyes, I look around the park but can't find the Green Emerald Ninja anywhere. Or the Red Rose Ninja.

"Find them immediately," I order. "Find them and bring me those magical jewels. Now!"

Doro Monsuta moans once more as he searches through the trees, pushing away all the leaves.

Emica Kana:

Watching from a distance as Doro Monsuta searches through the trees, I turn around and jump from branch to branch. Using my chigiriki, the chain wrapping around another tree branch, I swing down, landing on the ground besides Akio.

"Akio," I start, "Are you okay? Akio! Akio? Can you hear me?"

"Please give me a moment," Akio answers, scratching the sides of his head. "I have some slime on my ears."

"Eww," Noon says, flying back. I step back too as Akio throws the black slime away. When Akio is finished, and can hear again, he pushes himself onto his feet.

"Thank you for saving me," Akio says, shaking off the rest of the slime. Again, I have to step back but once Akio is clean, I step back.

"What's going on," I ask.

"It's Don' Yokuna Yokubo," Akio answers. "He had summoned another dakura tchingu and this time, it had taken over a little boy."

"Where is the dakura tchingu hiding?"

"In the mask."

"In the mask?"

Both Noon and I turn around to look at the giant slime monster as he keeps searching through the trees.

"Doro Monsuta," the slim monster moans as he rips out a whole tree and swallows it.

"Hey Emica," Noon says, still staring at Doro Monsuta. "Just to be sure. You don't see a mask, do you?"

"No," I answer, shaking my head. Noon and I turn back to Akio.

"I don't see a mask."

Nemo Farid:

"The mask must be buried underneath all the slime," I answer, "Somehow, you and Emica have to get rid of all of it before you can grab my monster mask and destroy it."

"Excuse me," Akio says, putting up a finger before stepping back. A few feet from Emica, Akio leans in close to me.

"How are Emica and I supposed to get rid of all that black slime," he whispers. "What? Are we just going to wash it away?"