Author's Note: The Plans I Have

Hey guys, we finally made it to this chapter. Now I can tell you what I have planned, and you guys won't have to worry about me saying it at the end of every chapter.

HOORAY!!!

But now I want to use this to tell you what I actually do have plans for this book

But now I want to use this to tell you what I actually do have plans for this book. And I'm gonna be honest I didn't think I would have so much planned. But let's start off with the elephant in the room.

Horton: Does that mean I have to leave?

Yes Horton. This is between me and the readers.

Horton: Okay.

Horton gets out of his chair and leaves.

All right now that the elephant has been addressed let me start this off with talking about the hiatus this book will go through after season 4.

I'm still thinking it through.

Yes, you read that correctly. I'm still thinking the final season through. It's not because I haven't planned it or anything but because I am fleshing out some of if not a lot of the scenes so that way it can be properly written. 

This is because I normally have a script or teleplay that I use to help out with these scenes, but the final season will be all original. Not already made scripts and what not. Due to that the chapters may be inconsistent in length and possibly even how good it is. Some of the chapters may be worse than some others you know. I want to make the final season good for not just you guys but also for me.

Another reason for this is because I want to get some other books made. Some of them you would see in my future books and Ideas book on my account. There are also two other books that I have to make in order for me to start the final season and I will talk about those later. Those two books are one's that I think you will be interested in. But other than that I wanna try writing other books. I hope you understand.

Now onto some other news. I will give you all the cover for my other stranger things book I have said I have thought up.

Here's the cover.