Season 2 Chapter 5: Diggy, Diggy Hole! Diggy, Diggy Hole!

(A/N: Hello again I just wanted to say thank you for 3k reads!!! I am so happy. I didn't think my book would get this many reads in almost 2 months, but you all proved me wrong, and I have to say thank you for that. But onto something else, apart from go check out the vote on the first chapter of season 2 please so I can get your opinion on future books, and the question on James in the chapter before this one or comment on this tell let me know. But anyways I have a challenge for you all. If this book manages to hit 75k reads before the end of the year I will release the first chapter of season 5 when I finish season 4. Now do not be mistaken, I do plan on putting this on a hiatus, but this will help you get a taste of what's to come in season 5 that is all and I hope you all. Thank you for your time and consideration and be sure to comment because I like reading them. And if you want do vote to help this book, get more popular. With that out of the way lets get RIGHT IN. Hope you enjoy this chapter.)

We cut to the Byers residence where we see Joyce, Mike and El inside as they see Will at the dinner table, he's sweating profusely and looks extremely nervous and panicked.

El: Will?

Mike: You, okay?

Will: No.

Joyce: You can tell them Will.

Will: It's like... it's like I feel what the Mind Flayer is feeling. See what it's seeing. Like I'm in the Upside Down? Some of him is there, but some of him is here, too.

Mike: Here, like, in this house?

Will: In this house and... in me. It's like... it's like he's reaching into Hawkins more and more. And the more he spreads, the more connected to him I feel. And the more you see these now-memories. At first, I just felt it in the back of my head. I didn't really know it was there. It's like when you have a dream and you can't remember it unless you think really hard. It was like that. But now it's like... Now I remember. I remember all the time. Maybe...

El: Maybe that's good.

Will: Good?

Mike: Just think about it, Will. You're like a spy now. A superspy.

El: Spying on the Mind Flayer. If you know what you know what he's seeing and feeling... maybe that's how can we stop him.

Will: You really think so?

Mike: Yeah. Yeah, we really do. Maybe all this is happening for a reason.

El: Plus, due to the fact that Zero is missing and I can't find him yet. This could be the only alternative to potentially stopping it.

Will: That's true, but what if it figures out we're spying on it? What if it spies back?

Mike: He won't.

Will: How do you know?

El: We won't let him.

El says this as she makes the chairs float and puts them down as they turn to Joyce as she looks at a pile of drawing laced onto the wall it's like a road or river of some sort.

Joyce: Will says it's vines of some sort in Hawkins but we don't know where or what it is.

Wills eyes begin to widen and he breaths heavy.

Mike: Will, what's wrong?

Will: It's Hopper, he's in trouble.

*SCENE CHANGE*

We cut to the Upside Down tunnel as we see Hopper walking down it and is looking down. The vines look to be moving around him. He stops while in the tunnel. He looks up to see what looks like a huge pimple. He shines his flashlight on it as he quickly realizes that anything from the Upside Down hates light and before he can react the pimple shoots out spores hitting him in the face. He coughs and falls over. He remembers the toxins as Brenner explained. Through the coughing he continues to make his way back as one of the vines wraps around his head grabbing him. It pulls him down and the vines start wrapping around his body.