X

Friday, October 13th, 2034 | 10:43PM

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Hi, yes there's a terrible car wreck! Two people are trapped in the car but I can't get the doors open!"

"Okay ma'am, I'm gonna ask you to step back from the vehicle. The car is at risk for catching fire or exploding due to the crash and I don't need you hurt. Where are you located?"

"I'm on Hillcrest road, they crashed into a streetlight! I think it's because the of the rain!"

"Alright ma'am, help is on the way."

~//~

"Auntie Meg, have you heard from my moms?" Noah asked.

"Yeah they're supposed to be home by now." Nyla agreed.

"No I haven't actually." Megan checked her watch for the time and saw it was almost two hours past the time they'd be home. "I'll call them and see where they are."

"Hey this is Y/n! Sorry I can't come to the phone right now, but leave your name and number in your voicemail, and I'll hit you when I can!" Y/n didn't answer.

"That's weird. She usually always answers when I call... especially when I'm watching you guys." Megan said.

"Call mommy! Maybe it's because Mama is driving." Noah suggested.

"Good point." Megan dialed Normani's phone number and waited for it to ring but it went straight to voicemail. "Oh hell naw. Something's up, I'm calling Bey."

"Hey Meg, what's up?"

"Hey BB, you were at dinner with Y/n and Normani right?"

"Yeah we went to Nobu. They're not back yet? We left almost two hours ago."

"I know that's why I'm calling you. I thought you'd know where they were or at least still be with them." Just then, Megan's phone rang, interrupting her and Bey's conversation. "Hold on Bey, I think that's them on the other line calling me. I'll hit you back!"

"Okay keep me posted!" Megan hung up and answered the other call without looking.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Megan Pete?"

"Yes this is she. Who's asking?" Megan stood up and walked towards the front door, looking outside to see if her friends were pulling into the driveway.

"Hi Ms.Pete, I'm calling because you were listed as one of the emergency contacts for Y/n and Normani Y/l/n." Megan started to panic a bit, but tried to remain calm so she wouldn't alert the girls.

"Is everything okay?"

"Unfortunately, both Y/n and Normani were in a car wreck tonight about two hours ago. Their car was found on Hillcrest road by someone driving past. They are both currently located at the Cedars-Sinai Emergency Room in serious condition."

"Oh my god, are they gonna be okay?" Megan asked, now panicking more than before.

"First, I want you to stay calm. As of right now, the doctors are treating them, so I don't know the details of their condition."

"Can I come see them? I have their children with me."

"Yes you can, please keep in mind that visiting hours are over, so if you're going to bring along any family members, please make sure they're respectful to the patients who are resting."

"Will do, thank you!" Megan hung up and ran back into the living room. "Where are your brothers?"

"They're both upstairs, playing Fortnite in Bash's room. Why?" Noah asked