Introduction

It was a beautiful morning down in the hazbin hotel. Angel starting his drinking with husk at the time 7:00am. Charlie and Vaggie forcing themselves awake to talk about todays bonding exercises.

Alastor made his way downstairs to make his breakfast. His breakfast you ask? Why of course raw venison because the man literally can't eat anything else.

That's when it happened. Knock knock knock

They all heard the door make a noise

"Now who the fuck is up and alive at this time" Angel groaned sipping his cheap liquor

"I'll go see who it is" Charlie stood from the couch and made her way sleepily to the door. Upon opening it was stood a little imp dressed in a black suit

"Charlie Morningstar?" The little imp asked

"Yes?" She looked down, her blonde straight hair covering her face slightly

"This is John from wrath. The yearly sadist ball will be happening tonight. You were personally invited with you and your friends." He handed an red envelope "requested by the princess of wrath for you to attend"

She shot awake by the point "o-oh thank you" stammering over her words.

"The car will be here at 6pm to pick you all up" the little imp snapped his fingers and disappeared

Charlie trudged back in, a big sigh escaping her lips "why does she want me there. I don't want to go"

"Go where?" Vaggie asked

"There is this ball, once a year" she made sure to make her words longer in hope she didn't have to explain more "it's basically where all the cruelest royalty gets invited to attend."

"Cruel royalty?"

"Those who are more destined for evil over good"

"So basically all royals in hell"

"Yeah" she looked down "and she kinda invited everyone here to come."

"We don't have to go, do we?"

"We kinda do." Charlie said "but it would only be for a few hours then we can come home. As princess of hell, I do have some duties I can't run from. This is one of them"

"Splendid darling" Alastor cooed walking over to her "nothing like seeing the royals of hell, showcasing their power only to exhaust themselves to prove they are better than the rest" he smirked "quite the entertainment if you ask me"

"Alastor nooooo. It's not like that. They just mainly eat, talk about things they've done in their kingdoms, and get drunk" Charlie glanced over to Vaggie "butttt if I explain about the hotel and having you guys there with me. They might just take me seriously!" She snapped from sad to happy in an instance "first though, we need make sure that everyone is dressed properly!"

Charlie grabbed Vaggie and shoved her upstairs

"I kinda like the idea of being around the royals of hell. I betcha some are massive hunks" Angel smirked "I could always get my rocks off that way"

"Can you shut it? This is serious Angel. Not just some lame porn bullshit" husk grunted  "the princess of wrath is not someone to make jokes with. She is one of the most terrifying women you'll ever meet"

"Terrifying, how so" Alastors ears perked up "what would you know about terrifying, husker"

"Can it boss. I might be your pet but I've been here longer. You think you were the first take down overlords? She takes any overlord and turns them into some sort of robotic servant. Their soul constantly being poked and stabbed with mechanical parts. Their faces look normal but their eyes. Their eyes tell you the screams that's going on in that bullshit. She's in wrath for a reason. Shows no mercy to those who show so much as one act of defiance."