Ball time

Y/n brought everyone inside the castle for extermination day. Charlie was in tears knowing she left her people for the day but in the other hand, maybe they'd be more interested in the hotel if they knew they'd be protected

"I will have my servants bring you to your rooms. We had the designed based on your interests. Let me know if anything needs to be changed. Tonight is a ball or really a sorry excuse for horny single people to fuck each other. So if you're single, you're obligated to go, if you're taken, you aren't allowed in" y/n said staring at Rosie and Charles who just giggled at each other.

Charles guided Rosie to their room while the servants guided everyone to their rooms as well.

"My dear, I see we have our rooms next to each other" Alastor smirked

"Don't think much of it, putting a whole creepy forest takes up more space than you think" y/n teased.

"You did not" he opened the door to see a simple full sized bed with black and red sheets but staring ahead was an entire forest for him to frolic in all its foggy creepy greenery "you did ha ha"

Y/n just giggled "I have to get ready for a stupid singles party that my father is throwing"

"I guess I do too"

Y/n stepped into her bedroom. Sighing knowing she'd have to embarrass herself in royals wear.

She placed on a red velvet gown with matching flats. Placing on a matching cape with a black ruffled collar. Putting on her black headpiece that was also known as her crown. She took one looks in the mirror

"I look ridiculous" she thought adjusting her h/c curls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey this is pretty nice" Angel said, having two male demons in his arms while drinking some cocktail the bartender decided to make

"Can't complain too much" husk purred while getting massaged

Y/n was on her 6th drink. Unable to deal with this bullshit sober. Men, women, all approached thinking she's ready to sleep with them in an instance, instead met with the option to become spare parts.

Alastor was approached by a couple of royal women that seemed to be stuck in the 1920s fashion era, he played along for a while until he noticed y/n wasn't paying attention. "Now now, my dears. I must get going"

"Awwww but Alastor. You're just too darn cute" he laughed uncomfortably at these reactions before making his way to y/ns throne.

"Lonely again?"

"Yeah Alastor. Someone had killed the only date I liked so far" she raised an eyebrow

"Who would do that my d-" y/n cut him off

"Alastor, I overheard you and husk. Not cool but if a lower level demon was able to kill him that easily, maybe he wasn't the best pick. Did like his looks though"

"You mean an overgrown sized dear?" Alastor tilted his head

"You're one to talk about insulting deer, alastor" y/n poked at his antlers and smiled "what are you doing over here anyway, looks like the group of the women are waiting for your return" they both glanced over. The group of women were trying to seduce him by coming back "could have your first orgy it seems like"

"Very funny. I told you in my past life I was quite the charming gentleman"

"Sure you were Alastor. I'm pretty sure you were some crazy serial killer"

"Only behind closed doors, dear. I'm very private about certain things"

They continued on talking for most of the evening until the final dance began, Angel and some big buff royal got up to dance while husk was passed out on the couch.