Trying to ease tension

Back at the hotel, everyone was sighing.

"Can't believe you made your future fiancé that mad" Angel tried to lighten up the mood but failed to "I can still feel her glare on my skin."

"Enough about that my friend. We must make sure it doesn't leak to Charlie. You think y/n is rough, Charlie is probably worse" Alastor glanced over to the fluffy white demon

"Nah she's probably gonna cry the whole time asking where she went wrong" husk said downing a bottle "I'm more afraid of the punishment she intends on us doing"

Cherri had already left. She knows she'll have to be back whenever y/n decides on something going on.

"Maybe you can butter her up, make it lighter" Angel elbows the radio demon, giving him those eyebrows

"I could try" Alastor grinned and walked off to y/ns room. Knocking on the door, he received no response so he mustered up the courage "y/n I'm respecting your privacy, but asserting my authority as your future husband by coming in anyway" he opened the door to see y/n sitting at her desk, doing some paperwork

"What Alastor?" She said with an attitude

"I know we might've made a small mistake today b-"

Y/n cut him off with an icy cold glare "small? Alastor, if it wasn't for the fact I have protection under YOUR soul, you all would've been killed"

"And we would've ended up back in hell dear, I don't understand why you're so pressed"

"Because Alastor" she stood from her chair, approaching him "you wouldn't have ended up back in hell. You would've ended up in nothing but darkness. Limbo as you humans would call it. You would've been completely none existent. Never born, never died, another lost soul" she sighed "I wouldn't have cared so much if it wasnt for the fact it would've broken Charlie's heart and it would've caused me emotional distress. She cares about you all as if you're her family. You, being my future husband, romantic or not, I expect you to be more smart about your decisions."

Alastors ears folded back. His smile never left but his guilt rised. He has never felt guilty over decisions he made but standing in front of a woman he's supposed to marry and a woman that has caused him emotional distress being upset at him, had made him guilty.

"Now I have to finish up this paper work to erase it off your records for when you see my father again. He doesn't mind rules being broken but if he finds out you all did this, he will hurt me for not killing all of you" she had a look of fear in her eyes. That look, Alastor had never seen a look like that on her face. She quickly changed her expression to someone who is just stressed.

"How about I help you relax a bit, darling" Alastors ears returned back to place

Y/n had a blush on her face. Knowing exactly what he meant "that is not required in our partnership"

"It might not be required but I want to, dear. You look so tense" he whispered in her ear "let me take control"

He led y/n to her bed, having her take a seat on the edge. His shadow tentacles wrapping around her ankles to keep her legs spread apart. Kneeling down, hiking up her dress, he looked up at her. She looked down at him but her eyes giving a look of submission.

Something about someone who is of higher authority than him, giving him that control over their body, gives his a sadistic smile. He wanted nothing but to keep that eye contact. He stood back up

Y/n looked at him confused. Two more tentacles shot from his back and towards her direction

(Sorry. Going basic hentai guidelines. ;) )

One pushed her down on the bed while the other reached inside her f/c panties. Making circles around her clit. He walked closer to her. Close enough she could feel his body heat, his body barely touching hers. All he did was loom over her squirming body with a sadistic smile. His hands reached out to caress her body over her black dress. Taking one of his claws, he tore the dress open. All it revealed was one thing, she wore nothing under it but a pair of panty hose. No wonder why he was getting a strange sensation of fabric from his tentacle.

He paused for a moment, ripped a hole in her tights, then continued.

"You thought it would be that easy my dear. Trying to take away some sensation so you could still feel in control. Tsk tsk darling, you should be smarter than that" he cooed at her. Y/n was about to open her mouth to speak but he covered her mouth with one hand and held up a finger to his lips with the other "focus on your pleasure, my dear" she attempted to close her eyes only to be met with a rough slap in the face

Her eyes widened as Alastors face got closer to hers "I never said you could close your eyes, my little fawn" his voice almost sounding demanding.

His circles gathered up speed as he used one finger to trace her wet opening. Whispering in her ear, he said "if you make too much noise, this will hurt more than it will please you. Either way, I will enjoy it"

The hand over her mouth was removed, only to placed around her throat.

One claw slid inside her pussy. Y/n winced slightly in pain because to tell the truth, she has remained a virgin in all the years she's been alive. To her it felt like Velcro tearing. To him, it was a nice, tight, warm feeling around his finger. Eventually that discomfort turned into pleasure. She bit her lower lip to avoid being too loud. Alastors eyes still on hers.

"You know darling, eventually I want to be able to try everything" he said with a grin

~~~~timeskip because writers block~~~

Y/n was trying to catch her breath, pulling down her dress while Alastor continued to stand over her.

"That did help me relax, but it still won't save you or the others from punishment" y/n smiled "but good try though. 5/5 stars."

"Haha" Alastor laughed but internally he was saying "damn it"

"You know, you have done this to me a few times yet we've never kissed. I wonder why that is" y/n said while attempting to make her way to her desk. Her legs still shivering in the process.

"I believe I should take you on a proper date before then" Alastor smiled at his work of making her legs jelly.

"You haven't ask me out on one now that I think of it" she returned to her paper work.

"You're correct my dear. I suppose I should offer you dinner tomorrow. Think of it as an apology and a date" he proposed to her

"I would like that. However two issues. One being that, that's not an apology. Two Charles has invited everyone to a surprise party for Rosie because he intends on proposing to her hours before it" she didn't make eye contact with the demon

"Is that so? Well maybe we could go to lunch"

"Cant. Meeting with Charles at the location he wants the party to be at. Then I have to spend the day decorating it on my own"

"How about I go with you. Rosie is my best friend after all"

Y/n thought for a moment then turned to him "sounds like a deal then. Now if you excuse me. Leave my room, that post clarify or whatever they call it is leaving my body and I'm still pissed at all of you"

Alastor nodded and swiftly made his exit