The end

A couple years had passed. Rosie and Charles were officially married for about a year.

Charles chose to move into cannibal town to be with his wife. Y/n and him still worked together but otherwise, he spent more time away.

Charlie's hotel only grew a bit. With the help of y/n they started with drug addicts in hell. They didn't kill anyone or have much bad to them so y/n thought it was a good start. Other than the main crew, Charlie had about 5 other guests to help redeem themselves for heaven.

Husk and Angel finally bit the fucking bullet and got together. Angel also was released from his contract and is no longer a porn star. He focuses on helping out in the hotel. Especially as someone who had recently got sober himself. Husk is still the bartender.

Alastor began to split his time between the hotel and learning about king duties. As soon as he married, he'd be appointed as king and could no longer work in the hotel. Y/n and vaggie had been on a hunt to find someone to take over Alastors position. Y/n had an overlord in mind who became a lot more of a recluse for the past 300 years.

They never did figure out why Lilith was trying to attack heaven but as of right now, everything was at peace so that mission had been put back on the burner. The leader of limbo still refuses to speak. Y/n would eventually let Alastor use his ways to get the man to talk.

The wedding was in one day. Alastor and y/n were forced into the night before parties.

Husk, Rosie, Charles, and angel took Alastor to a nice pub that was definitely from his era

Angel, vaggie, and nifty brought y/n to one of the rings of hell that had a beach for some wine and girl dinner.

They both enjoyed their time with their respectful parties.

The day the wedding approached, it felt like Alastor was the only one not stressing. He had to put on a fancy suit and just relax while his groomsmen and Rosie were rushing around to get everything done.

Y/n was too busy getting her dream wedding dress on while also getting her hair done.

The wedding was a hit. Everyone in hell was invited. Including the Vees. Vox and Valentino were blowing smoke for two different reasons. Knowing that Alastor had the ability to kill him with ease at any moment. Valentino glaring at Angel dust the whole wedding.

During the reception, y/ns father thought it was a good idea to also do a coronation ceremony as well. Two birds with one stone.

The two lived now in wrath. Alsstor handled the kingdom while y/n just handled the army. Which gave her time to work on her hobbies. She was able to create a robotic vessel for her mother.

Y/ns father and mother moved away to a castle far out in wrath's ring. Making up for lost time.

They never welcomed a child but they did welcome a niece and nephew into the world thanks to y/ns brother.

Life was as it should be. Peaceful. That was until y/n got a call from none other than Charlie's mother, Lilith.