Hospital

"Rosie!" Charles wrapped his arms around the cannibal ladies waist with a smile. He kissed her and looked at Alastor.

He was still pristine with a smile but his eyes were filled with sadness.

Charles looked at Alastor and offered a handshake.

The radio demon didn't bite. He just seemed preoccupied in his thoughts.

"Alastor. She's going to be okay. They got her in time. Just a simple wound." Charles tried to reassure them.

The rest of the crew followed behind. Charlie had immense guilt on her face. Vaggie was trying to be comforting while husk and Angel went to the vending machine with nifty.

Charles walked over to Charlie and vaggie. He pulled them outside to tell them the truth

"She was five seconds away from death. We have their leader in custody. I'm going to step away. Y/n is currently in a medically induced coma. She should be waking up within a few hours. Could you please watch over her until then?" Charles smiled at them both

"O-of course. Anything you need" Charlie reassured him.

"Don't let Alastor know how bad it was. I saw a blood drop on his tailcoat" Charles went back in to get Rosie and they left.

Alastor was sitting in one of the hospital chairs, awaiting for any news.

"Alastor?" A male nurse called out.

Alastor about ran out the chair and approached the nurse

He coughed and looked at a clip board.

"Y/n is out of surgery. Everything went good" he smiled and led the radio demon into one of the hospital rooms.

—————————————————————-

A couple hours had finally passed. Y/n slowly woke up. She groaned in pain as the medication wore off.

Alastors ears perked up

"Hey" y/n smiled.

Alastor moved closer to her hospital bed.

"How was your nap?" He chuckled. He wanted to choke her out. Slap her for getting herself hurt but he held himself back

"A little rough" she sat up and winced in pain

"Be easy on yourself my dear"

"I will"

"How could you not be more careful y/n. Never known you to be a woman to even get a scratch on her."

"It was a random attack. We thought everyone was dead but someone stuck around. Went in to attack Charles and I stepped in the way."

Alastor nodded "I understand"

Eventually the rest of the crew appeared to give y/n a hug and tease her about being stabbed.