The war

Y/n began to speak through a Walky talky

"Everyone paying attention?" Y/n asked. She was in hells army uniform. Her hair pulled back into two braids.

"Copy. What's the plan?"

"I put on a soul mask on everyone. They won't be able to determine where we are from our souls except for the east side. If our plan works, they will start heading east to which we will all set the bombs down"

All lieutenants agreed and continued on. They approached closer to limbo. Y/n noticed the vessels were in fact heading east. Showing they weren't fully smart just yet to see through the masks. Each team leader, headed into the black and white city, setting the bombs in place before returning back to their units.

Y/n and Charles had more of the difficult areas. They had to get closest to the people to place the explosives. They both put on a limbo disguise and headed in. Trying to play off being one of their people.

They were able to place everything down and swing back up.

"Everyone ten feet away?" Y/n asked through the walky talky.

Everyone said yes in response.

Y/n closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her hands started to glow and a shield appeared around the city.

After the shield was set, Charles pressed the button. One by one each bomb went off. Unlike a normal bomb, the buildings weren't affected. Y/n wanted to investigate their main building to see how the fuck they gained any common sense. These bombs, would suffocate the vessels. Killing them.

About 75% of the people had died by the time the bombs were done.

"Clear to go in. Attack" y/n set out the direct orders. The soldiers went in to kill off the rest of the people, busting into buildings, attacking anything and everyone.

Y/n and Charles made their way into their main building. It was all black and white with maps everywhere.

"This place is weird" y/n said, looking around.

"Might want to take a look at this" Charles pointed out a map.

Y/ns eyes widened, Lilith wasn't going after hell, she was going after heaven.

"I have to make a phone call" y/n looked at her phone and dialed it to call Lucifer. She was explaining what happened and what she found.

Turning around, she saw a vessel jumping towards Charles. Y/n gasped

"Charles look out" she shouted as she jumped in the way to get in between the two

Charles didn't have a second to turn around fully before y/n was smashed down her chest.

Y/n managed to kick the creature away but she fell to the ground

"Fuck, Charles. Catch it. Don't kill it, bring it back to castle" y/n ordered

Charles hesitated for a moment before running off "stay right there!"

Y/n hissed and looked at her wound "fuck"

——————————————————————

Alastor basically jumped off the couch.

"We have to go get her" Alastor was smiling still but he was pissed. The lights kept flickering on and off. His eyes turning into radio dials

"We can't" Charlie spoke softly.

"She's dying Charlie. We need to help her" Alastor went to grab Charlie but failed to when vaggie intervened

"Alastor, sweetheart, just try to calm down" Rosie piped up

"We can't Alastor. I'm sorry. Y/n will be okay. No doubt but we can't go there. It's too dangerous" Charlie didn't want to say those words. She watched as Alastor ran out the hotel to start a rampage.

"I'll go try to calm him down my dear. Let me know that my sweet fiancé is safe" Rosie headed out the door to try to get Alastor.

"Why can't we? I'll go in and fuck up shit" Angel said "she's bleeding to death"

Charlie's eyes got red and her horns came out "we can't okay. If we try to go in, the army will not recognize us and shoot us on site as for protection for themselves. I want nothing more than to have y/n okay but there is nothing I can do. I have no control"

Charlie went back to normal but began to cry. Husk was worried and Angel was staring at y/n.

—————————————————————

Y/n began going in and out of consciousness. Charles came back, he was able to capture the suspect and teleport him to the prison cells.

"We got him, come on. Let's get you to the hospital" Charles was trying to press oj her wound to hold pressure while they get teleported.

Y/n coughed and pulled out her walky talky.

"My lieutenants, please return to castle. Take muster and let Charles know of the casualties.

My soldiers. I have been injured. Pretty bad. I wanted to say I appreciate every single one of you. Your hard work will not be forgotten. If I don't make it" y/n teared up "just know. You have been the best Army, hell has ever seen."

The lieutenants tried to have her respond again but she had already passed out.

Charles had her rushed into ER. running by her side while holding her hand

Charles kept looking at her, trying to get her stay awake for him. He has zoned out after the nurses said she had a weak pulse.

The doctor kicked him out of the operating room. Charles was covered in her blood mixed in with his own. He didn't know the crew was watching the two so he reached out to Charlie and told her what happened. He requested to the Princess that Rosie and Alastor head over to the hospital.