II - The Lucky Charm (10. Looks like a whole lotta love)

Rain walked Phayu out. "Thank you Phi," he said, as they neared Phayu's bike. Phayu turned around and pulled Rain into a hug, dropping his forehead into Rain's shoulder. "What Phi? No asking permission this time?" Rain asked jokingly, as he felt Phayu tremble. "What is it Phi?" he asked, stroking Phayu's back. "You guys have been honed in the fires of hell, isn't it?" Phayu said, raising his head and looking into Rain's eyes. "My life has been fairly easy as compared to theirs Phi. I learnt the pain of betrayal long ago, and it didn't even hurt when P'Stop broke my heart again. I have found my family Phi. Like you said, blood of the covenant. I guess we both found our places in the world," Rain said. "And I found you," Phayu said, his forehead on Rain's, breath whispering over his lips.

Rain tried to pull back, but Phayu pulled him closer. He kept one hand on Rain's waist, holding him in place, and traced Rain's lips with the other, using his thumb to push the plump lower lip down. "Phi?" Rain whispered, mesmerised by the look in Phayu's eyes, blown wide with anticipation and need. "May I?" Phayu asked, and Rain nodded, knowing exactly what Phayu was asking. Phayu bent down, till his lips were a breath away from Rain's. He licked his lips, and felt Rain's answering tremble. That was all the invitation that Phayu needed, as he slowly slotted his lips onto Rain's. The kiss started as completely soft, gentle, just a press of lips on lips, but Rain sighed, and his mouth opened. Phayu immediately slipped his tongue inside. At first Rain stiffened, but slowly relaxed, moving closer to Phayu, allowing Phayu to sweep into his mouth. The kiss quickly turned carnal as Phayu slipped one hand onto the nape of Rain's neck and moving one hand until he was circling Rain's throat. It was only when Rain moaned slightly at the pressure Phayu had applied on Rain's neck that he came to, realising where they were. He pulled back and kept his forehead on Rain's again, both of them breathing heavily.

"Was this your first kiss Rain?" Phayu asked, but Rain just stared at him, almost as if his brain was still processing what had happened. Seeing those spit slick lips did something to Phayu. He felt thrilled that he had reduced Rain to this. It was not like he was in a much better shape. Just one kiss and his erection strained painfully against his pants. God knows what would happen when they went all the way. Phayu knew that he had never kissed anyone like Rain. There was something very giving about the way he had kissed back, and that's how Phayu knew for sure that it had been Rain's first kiss. And that was an even bigger turn on for Phayu.

He pressed his lips to Rain's forehead, not wanting to risk kissing his lips. "Is this your first kiss baby?" he asked again, and this time Rain sighed and nodded. "I guess it was pretty obvious," Rain whispered, sounding a bit weird. "What are you feeling baby?" Phayu asked, worried he had done something wrong. "I am sorry Phi. I mean, you are used to so much better pro..," Rain stopped talking when Phayu pinched his lips together. "Silly boy," he said, indulgently, before pushing his hips closer to Rain's. His eyes widened at the blatant invitation in Phayu's eyes and the feel of his cock. "If you had been any better than you already were, I would have embarrassed both of us by coming right here like a hormonal teenage boy," Phayu said, laughing. His baby was adorable, and looked so delicious that Phayu just wanted to eat him up in big greedy bites!

But he had something important to do. He had to find some people and ensure that they never came back into the lives of the five people he would now call family. "When will I see you next sweet boy?" he asked, wanting to find another opportunity to be with this boy. "Next week we have submissions Phi. Maybe the weekend?" Rain asked. "Of course baby. First focus should always be studies. If you have any doubts, let me know, okay?" Phayu asked. "Thank you Phi. I will message you when I am taking my breaks," Rain said. Phayu nodded and smiled, placing a soft kiss on Rain's forehead again. "Go in cute boy. I will leave after you do," Phayu said. "It's literally like 100 metres from here Phi. I don't think I am going to get kidnapped anytime in between," Rain said, laughing. "I know. It just so that if I can't see your face, I will find the strength to leave," Phayu said, scrunching his nose as he pinched Rain's cheeks. Rain blushed and nodded, and then ran back into the dorm.