VI - Found 1

When I wrote LOST, a lot of people reached out to me about a possible 2nd part to that story

When I wrote LOST, a lot of people reached out to me about a possible 2nd part to that story. But because it was written when I was at an all time low in my life, facing mental health issues that still makes a part of me break inside, I never really thought that I will be able to write this story. 

But I found some amazing people, some old, who had been with me, and some new, who helped me on my journey of self healing, who filled in the holes in my heart with love, encouragement and words of wisdom, and who assured me that I am not alone; and that I never will be. It was they who taught me that what is lost, can be found!

Even if I don't explicitly mention your names here, know that you are in my heart, in my prayers, and most importantly, in every word of every story I write... And I thank you with my soul!

A shoutout goes to an amazing author, to whom I am gifting this story, who found themselves lost, at a crossroads in their life... I just want to tell you.. You are found, you are more inspiring than you think, you are loved, and you are never alone Mille!!

Los Angeles, seven months after Rain left Bangkok :

"This is all the information that we have Yu, and I have a feeling this will be enough," Pai voice came clear through the phone, as Phayu stared out of the window of the hotel he was booked in. "It's the last place Pai. If he is not here too..," Phayu trailed off, not even wanting to finish the thought. Even the idea of ever losing Rain was like an arrow piercing his heart, leaving it shattered and bleeding. "You will find him P'Phayu. You have to! Please bring my best friend back Phi," Sky said, his voice cracking at the end, making Phayu realise that Pai was probably on speaker phone. "Okay guys, I will leave now. I will let you know when I get there," he said, saying goodbye to Pai and Sky.

Entering the lobby of the skyrise building where Rain purportedly worked shocked Phayu, and impressed the hell out of him. His Rain was working here? In this wonderful place? Phayu had never felt prouder of his boy. He was about to go to the reception to ask for Varain Lee, when the love of his life stepped out of the elevator, a girl on one side, and a guy on the other. That in itself was not surprising. But what shocked Phayu was the casual arm the other man had kept on Rain's waist, and the laughter in Rain's eyes and face as he threw back his head and laughed, looking at the man with merriment filled eyes. It was at the moment that Phayu realised that Rain was lost to him, to them, forever. He had found his place in this world, and he had found it without Phayu. The sooner he accepted that fact, the better it was for everyone. Phayu turned around and walked out and never saw Rain remove Alan's hands and smack him!

Bangkok, one year after the events of Lost :

Phayu sighed, looking once more at the photo on his wallpaper. In the three years Rain had been gone, inspite of the conversation they had in Korat, that was the one constant of Phayu's life that never changed. He continued to love Rain the exact same way he had loved him all that time ago. No matter what anyone said, Phayu was not ready to move on, continuing to harbour hope in his heart that Rain would come back one day. The day Rain had accepted Phayu, Pai and Sky's friend request, around two months after their last meeting, that small spark had become a burning flame, and if refused to get doused.